• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement: 2 New Recruits This Week! Be Part of My Growing Team!

In summary, "2 Recruits This Week!!" is a phrase often used to announce the addition of two new members to a team or organization within a week's time. It is significant because it showcases growth and progress, serves as recognition for the new members, and expresses excitement for their addition. The frequency of this announcement can vary, and it can be used to announce any type of recruit, such as employees, volunteers, athletes, students, or other members. Anyone can use this phrase to share the news of two new recruits joining their team or organization.
nene960
I am just a little excited and wanted to share. I signed a new consultant Tuesday (she already has her kit!!!). I got a call on Wednesday from someone who had been at a recent show and she said she wanted to sign up!! She submitted her contract last night and will hopefully get her kit soon. She has a show next week and got a bunch of orders from work before she even signed :) All I need now is for another one of my consultants to become a senior consultant and I will promote to Director!!

That's GREAT!!! Congratulations!!!

I could seriously write the exact same thread. Recruit signed Friday and another is signing next Saturday after her show. That makes three. First one is already a team leader. Something must be in the air in Nov!!!!Congrats!

What is "2 Recruits This Week!!"?

"2 Recruits This Week!!" is a phrase used to announce the addition of two new members to a team or organization within a week's time.

Why is it significant to announce "2 Recruits This Week!!"?

Announcing "2 Recruits This Week!!" is significant because it highlights the growth and progress of the team or organization. It also serves as recognition for the new members and a way to show excitement for their addition.

How often does "2 Recruits This Week!!" happen?

The frequency of "2 Recruits This Week!!" can vary depending on the team or organization. It could happen once a week, once a month, or even once a year.

What types of recruits are typically announced with "2 Recruits This Week!!"?

The types of recruits announced with "2 Recruits This Week!!" can vary. They could be new employees, volunteers, athletes, students, or any other type of member joining the team or organization.

Can anyone use the phrase "2 Recruits This Week!!"?

Yes, anyone can use the phrase "2 Recruits This Week!!" to announce the addition of two new members to their team or organization. It is a simple and effective way to share this news with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lockhartkitchen