• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted Flyer/Sign for Fair

In summary, when creating a Help Wanted flyer or sign for a fair, it is important to include the name of the company, position available, job description, requirements, contact information, and fair details. To make the flyer or sign stand out, use eye-catching colors and graphics, keep the text concise, and highlight unique aspects of the job. A QR code can also be included to provide interested candidates with more information. It is recommended to print at least 50-100 copies, and it is also beneficial to share the flyer or sign on social media platforms.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Just made this up today, took inspiration from some of the other flyers I found here. The new consultant kit pic is outdated, from 2 seasons ago, no biggie. I printed it out and it is BOLD and BIG!

Hope it gets us lots of leads at our fair tomorrow!

Oops, here is the attachment!

Attachments

• help wanted- holidays.doc
    70 KB · Views: 547
Nice! It looks really good and bold! I have a booth on Sunday at a Holiday shopping event at the mall, and I was getting ready to make something like this. Thanks for sharing!

1. What should be included on a Help Wanted flyer/sign for a fair?

A Help Wanted flyer/sign should include the name of the company, the position available, a brief description of the job, requirements, contact information, and the date and location of the fair. It is also helpful to include any special perks or benefits of working for the company.

2. How can I make my Help Wanted flyer/sign stand out?

Use eye-catching colors and graphics, keep the text concise and easy to read, and highlight any unique or exciting aspects of the job. You can also consider using a catchy slogan or tagline to grab people's attention.

3. Can I include a QR code on my Help Wanted flyer/sign?

Yes, a QR code can be a great addition to your flyer/sign. It allows interested candidates to quickly scan and access more information about the job or your company. Just make sure the QR code is scannable and leads to a relevant website or page.

4. How many copies of my Help Wanted flyer/sign should I print?

This will depend on the size of the fair and your budget. It is always better to have more copies than not enough, so consider printing at least 50-100 flyers/signs. You can also print more if needed at the fair.

5. Can I post my Help Wanted flyer/sign on social media?

Yes, you can definitely share your flyer/sign on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. This will help reach a larger audience and potentially attract more qualified candidates. Just make sure to also have physical copies at the fair for those who may not have seen it online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gussey30
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef