• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Motivate My New Recruit to Succeed in PC?

In summary, the recruit has potential to be amazing, but she needs some help getting started. She has an open house scheduled, but it may not be successful. She may want to try a local fair to get more leads.
gilchrist_pchef
I have a recruit who I know has the possibility to be AMAZING! She just doesn't realize it. She goes to a huge church, has a large supportive family, and her children are very active in all kinds of activities and she still tells me that she can't find anyone who will have shows for her. I think like most people she has the fear of coming across being pushy and may need a little confidence boost. I guess I am super optimisic when it comes to PC; it has been sooooooo awesome in so many ways for me and I know it can be so great for her too! How can I help motivate her to get talking to people about PC. I know she can be SUPER SUCCESSFUL. I just need some tips from some of you awesome recruiters.

How about even suggesting that she always bring a PC recipe in a PC dish (stoneware) to any get-together... when people LOVE the recipe, that's a great lead-in to saying... it's a PC recipe, etc...

Has she had a Grand Opening show? If she can get these people to attend a show, she'll have the opportunity to share the benefits of booking their own show (and do an in-person plea for help starting her business). People will book. If you have one, let her borrow your booking slide as this will make it easier to discuss the benefits.

Have a grand opening on 2 days, a friday night and a Saturday afternoon for example. You go and you do her first show for her and you get her the booking and recruits leads. It is much easier for you to ask her friends and faamily and you will show her that they are interested and you are not pushy. Lead by example

Okay so we already had an open house and only 3 people showed up (and one was on her cell phone the whole time!). She was going to have a pretty good turn out but then a member of her church passed away and nobody came. Her mom did book a show off of that show, but it didn't turn up any bookings....so where do we go from here??? I am thinking a holiday open house???

Sometimes family and friends just don't come through for us. What about finding some local fairs so she can get some leads outside of her circle? You can find Church and School Bazaars for ~$25 a table. This is how I started my business 5 years ago. I did not have any family and very few friends to help me.

Check around your area and see if you can pull together a Christmas Vendor Fair yourself. See if a local church would like to host it and collect $10 per table plus 10% of sales to donate to the church's Christmas offering. That way you can have your own. Good luck!

What is the purpose of motivating new recruits?

The purpose of motivating new recruits is to help them feel invested, engaged, and committed to their new role, as well as to the overall goals and values of the organization. This can lead to increased productivity, job satisfaction, and retention.

How can I motivate new recruits?

There are many ways to motivate new recruits, such as setting clear expectations, providing opportunities for growth and development, recognizing and rewarding their achievements, and fostering a positive and inclusive work culture.

Why is it important to motivate new recruits?

Motivating new recruits is important because it can have a significant impact on their performance, attitude, and overall experience in the organization. It can also contribute to a positive and cohesive team dynamic.

How can I create a motivating environment for new recruits?

To create a motivating environment for new recruits, it's important to communicate effectively, provide support and resources, encourage collaboration and teamwork, and show appreciation for their efforts and contributions.

What are some common challenges in motivating new recruits?

Some common challenges in motivating new recruits may include differing expectations, lack of experience or knowledge, and difficulty adjusting to a new work environment. It's important to address these challenges with empathy, understanding, and open communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
heat123
  • PampChefDeb