• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Recruit? How Can I Improve My ROI?

In summary, if you are trying to recruit someone and haven't been getting responses, it's ok to be discouraged. You should think about your approach and ask what is holding the person back.
reedcanchef
I have been recruting very hard for the past two months. I have not seen any return. I am starting to get a little discouraged. Everyone is trying to wait for the "perfect" time to join. I try to explain to them that with PC everyday is the perfect time to join. Can any of you share your best practices or give me a little boost. I'd really appreciate it.

I only have 2 really good things that I think are duplicatable enough for me not to mess up explaining them.. well, one really and a little encouragement is the other.
But first, if I were someone you were sharing the opportunity with, what would you say to me? That is really the best place to see what's going on. :)
The best words I have found are simply, "you should think about this." Keep in mind that statistically you will get 7 no's for every 3 yesses. Also, if someone says maybe, stay in contact with them. I don't mean stay in contact with them in a stalker kind of way, but let them know monthly what exciting things are coming up.
Another interesting statistic I recently learned is that when someone says maybe, most people who ask stop after the third contact. Eighty-five percent of those maybes who turn into yesses, however, make that decision between the FIFTH and TWELFTH contact. So don't give up on someone simply because they haven't made that decision one way or the other after the 3rd time you speak with them.
As for the incentive this month, if it doesn't happen don't lose heart. You will be able to get whatever this fabulous product is at 1/2 price, worse case scenario.
On the flip side, don't give up! It sounds like you are on the right track!

What's your advice for this: I've met with someone, given all her all the info, and then later have left messages and emails, but have never heard back.
Should I still try leaving more messages every month or so???

Ask them where they are on a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being ready to sign and 1 not going to ever sign. Most people who are seriously considering the biz will say 7 or 8. Then ask what it would take to get them to a 10. Or, ask what is holding them back. Find out what their real hesitation is.

Hi there,I understand how frustrating it can be when you are putting in a lot of effort into recruiting and not seeing any results. It's important to remember that building a successful team takes time and patience. I'm glad to hear that you are not giving up and are looking for ways to improve your ROI.One thing that has worked for me is to focus on building relationships with potential recruits. Instead of just trying to sell the opportunity, take the time to get to know them and their goals. This will help you tailor your approach and show them how Pampered Chef can help them achieve those goals.Also, don't be afraid to ask for referrals from your existing team members or happy customers. They can be great advocates for your business and help you find potential recruits who may be a good fit for the Pampered Chef family.Lastly, keep reminding yourself that every day is a perfect time to join Pampered Chef. Share your own success story and the benefits you have experienced as a consultant. People are more likely to join when they see the passion and enthusiasm you have for the company.I hope these suggestions help and don't give up! Keep pushing forward and I'm sure you will see the results you are looking for.Best of luck to you!

What does "Recruiting Hard, but No ROI" mean?

"Recruiting Hard, but No ROI" refers to the situation where a company is putting in a lot of effort and resources into recruiting new employees, but is not seeing a return on investment in terms of the quality or quantity of hires.

Why is it important for companies to have a good ROI in recruiting?

A good ROI in recruiting is important because it ensures that the company is using its resources effectively and efficiently. It also leads to a higher quality and quantity of hires, which can ultimately contribute to the company's success and growth.

What are some common reasons for experiencing "Recruiting Hard, but No ROI"?

Some common reasons for this situation include a lack of clear recruitment goals and strategies, not targeting the right candidates, a slow or inefficient hiring process, and a lack of proper evaluation and measurement of recruitment efforts.

How can companies improve their ROI in recruiting?

Companies can improve their ROI in recruiting by clearly defining their recruitment goals, targeting the right candidates through effective marketing and branding efforts, streamlining their hiring process, and regularly evaluating and adjusting their recruitment strategies based on data and results.

What role can technology play in improving ROI in recruiting?

Technology can play a significant role in improving ROI in recruiting by automating and streamlining various aspects of the recruitment process, such as job postings, candidate screening and assessments, and communication with candidates. It can also provide valuable data and analytics to help companies make informed decisions and adjustments to their recruitment strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reedcanchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • jcsmilez