• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting a Previous Consultant

In summary, recruiting a previous consultant can bring many benefits to a company, such as their knowledge and experience, familiarity with the team and clients, and ability to hit the ground running. To approach a previous consultant about returning, reach out directly and express interest, highlighting any changes or developments in the company. If the consultant is currently employed elsewhere, respect their current job and be understanding if they are unable to return. To ensure a smooth transition, communicate clearly, provide necessary training, and address any concerns. If the consultant declines the offer, respect their decision and maintain a positive relationship for future opportunities.
Mel92504
Gold Member
So I have a show tomorrow for a friend who's sister was a consultant about 5 years ago. She decided that it wasn't working for her at the time when she became pregnant...now that she's had 2 children she wants to get back into the business...YAY!!!!Okay, so my question is, would you suggest to her to just get the mini-kit to start back up, or go with the full kit & get all new products? Are the products that she would've received in her kit back then the same as what is offered now? I havn't been able to get in contact with the possible recruit yet, but she will be at the show tomorrow, so I'm looking for some of the lovely advice that I've received her before from my fellow cheffers:):):)

I would see what she has. A lot of products in the kit are new or restyled. She wouldn't probably have Executive Cookware, or the Forged Cutlery...and the Ultimate Mandoline has been completely restyled, and now there is the Microplane grater also....the cutting boards have been restyled, the prep bowls and an easy read measuring cup are now in the kit (and weren't before) and that's they stuff just off the top of my head.

I really only recommend the $65 kit if someone just can't swing the cost of the full kit. The full kit is a MUCH better deal.

thanks so much..I was thinking that things probably changed...but wasn't sure exactly when :)

What is the benefit of recruiting a previous consultant?

Recruiting a previous consultant can bring a wealth of benefits to a company, such as their knowledge and experience with the company's processes and culture, their familiarity with the team and clients, and their ability to hit the ground running with minimal training.

How can I approach a previous consultant about returning to the company?

The best way to approach a previous consultant about returning to the company is to reach out to them directly and express your interest in having them back on the team. You can also highlight any changes or new developments within the company that may be of interest to them.

What if the previous consultant is currently employed elsewhere?

If the previous consultant is currently employed elsewhere, it's important to respect their current job and not pressure them to leave. You can still reach out and express your interest in having them back, but be understanding if they are unable to return at the moment.

What steps should be taken to ensure a smooth transition for the previous consultant?

To ensure a smooth transition for the previous consultant, it's important to communicate clearly about their role and responsibilities, provide any necessary training or updates, and establish a clear plan for their return. You should also make sure to address any concerns or questions they may have.

What if the previous consultant declines the offer to return?

If the previous consultant declines the offer to return, it's important to respect their decision. You can ask for feedback on why they declined and use that to improve your recruiting efforts in the future. It's also important to maintain a positive relationship with the consultant for potential future opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cewcooks