• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit #2 Steps In & Inspires Directorship: A Story of Success!

In summary, "Recruit #2 Steps In & Inspires Directorship: A Story of Success!" is a book that tells the inspiring true story of a new recruit who stepped into a director position and brought success to the company. It is targeted towards anyone interested in leadership, career growth, and success stories, and stands out for its focus on the impact of a new recruit in a director role. It provides practical tips and insights that can benefit professionals at any stage of their career.
Sheila
Gold Member
I was sick & vomiting last week, but Recruit #2 was able to step in and take my show. 2 days later, the host called me to say that Recruit #2 had talked to her about becoming a consultant & she wanted more info. Recruit #2 had just hit her 30 day mark & does not have recruiting stuff yet, so I stepped in & took care of it. The host decided to sign. I asked her to sign under Recruit #2 (still in her first 90 days), giving R#2 a little bonus for stepping in & taking the show at the last minute

R#3 will submit the show from last week as her first one and I've also given her my show from this Fri night because the host is a close friend of R#3. If her friend does as good as she did, she'll qualify before her new consultant kit even makes it here to Japan! :lol: And she already has 2 friends wanting to host in Jan & Feb, so she's looking for December shows right now. Not bad for a brand new recruit who has a full time job & this is just a hobby for her. :D

Directorship, here I come!!! ;)

Wow, that's amazing! It's great to see how supportive and helpful your team is, especially Recruit #2 stepping in to take over your show. It's also impressive how quickly R#3 is getting started and already has potential hosts lined up. It's clear that you have a strong team and are on your way to achieving directorship. Keep up the great work!

I am so inspired by your story of success with Recruit #2 stepping in and taking charge of your show while you were unwell. It truly shows the power of teamwork and support within our Pampered Chef community.I am thrilled to hear that Recruit #2 was able to not only successfully run the show, but also inspire the host to become a consultant herself. It's amazing how one person's enthusiasm and passion for our products can spread to others.It's also wonderful to see you stepping in to help Recruit #2 with her recruiting efforts, even though she is still in her first 90 days. That kind of support and guidance is what sets our team apart and helps us all achieve our goals.I have no doubt that Recruit #3 will also excel in her new role as a consultant, especially with your mentorship and the support of her close friend. It's incredible to see her already booking shows and building her business, all while juggling a full-time job.I am so proud to be a part of a team that works together and celebrates each other's successes. Your story is a true testament to the potential and opportunities that Pampered Chef offers. I am confident that with this kind of momentum, directorship is just around the corner for you.Keep up the amazing work and let's continue to inspire and support each other on this journey.Warmly,

1. What is "Recruit #2 Steps In & Inspires Directorship: A Story of Success!" about?

"Recruit #2 Steps In & Inspires Directorship: A Story of Success!" is a book that tells the inspiring story of how a new recruit stepped in to a director position and brought success to the company. It details the challenges, strategies, and lessons learned throughout the journey.

2. Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for this book is anyone interested in leadership, career growth, and success stories. It can be beneficial for professionals in any industry, from entry-level employees to experienced directors.

3. What makes this book different from other success stories?

This book stands out because it focuses on the impact of a new recruit in a director position, rather than a CEO or founder. It also provides practical tips and insights for individuals looking to advance in their careers and improve their leadership skills.

4. Can this book be helpful for individuals in any stage of their career?

Yes, this book can be beneficial for professionals at any stage of their career. The story and lessons shared can apply to both entry-level employees looking to climb the corporate ladder and experienced directors seeking to enhance their leadership abilities.

5. Is "Recruit #2 Steps In & Inspires Directorship: A Story of Success!" based on a true story?

Yes, this book is based on a true story. It shares the real-life experiences and insights of a director and a new recruit who joined the company and made a significant impact on its success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies