• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Recruiting Wording for Young Professionals | Tips and Advice

In summary, recruiting wording refers to the language and phrasing used in job postings and recruitment materials to attract potential candidates. It is important because it can impact the quality and quantity of applicants for a job. Some tips for effective recruiting wording include using clear and concise language, highlighting important qualifications and responsibilities, and incorporating relevant keywords and phrases. To make recruiting wording inclusive and diverse, avoid biased language and consider using diverse images. There are various resources and tools available for improving recruiting wording, such as online courses, workshops, and software.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I received an email from an aquaintance at the college I attend that said she was interested in the business opportunity. I do not have her phone number or else I would call her, so for now, I am stuck emailing her something. The problem I am having is with specific wording. Please help. Keep in mind she is in her early 20's. TIA.

Why don't you email her and ask for her #? Tell her it's much easier to have a phone conversation about it than for you to send her info via email.

That's what I would do too!

I'm going to ask her for her number so that I can chat with her, but I want to say more than just "Hey, what's your number". Any ideas?

...direct her to your website, the changes they've made are AWESOME, also ask for her contact information and mention when you're available over the next couple of days!

Best of luck....

I would just say something along the lines of what Deb suggested...

"I'd love to share more about The Pampered Chef business opportunity with you! It would be much easier to answer your questions if we chat by phone, can you call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or I'd be happy to call you - I just need your number! I'm really excited about starting my business and look forward to sharing it with you!"

What is recruiting wording?

Recruiting wording refers to the specific language and phrasing used in job postings and recruitment materials to attract potential candidates.

Why is recruiting wording important?

Recruiting wording is important because it can impact the quality and quantity of applicants for a job. The right wording can attract highly qualified candidates, while poor wording may deter potential applicants.

What are some tips for effective recruiting wording?

Some tips for effective recruiting wording include using clear and concise language, highlighting the most important qualifications and job responsibilities, and incorporating keywords and phrases that are relevant to the job and industry.

How can I make my recruiting wording inclusive and diverse?

To make recruiting wording inclusive and diverse, avoid using gendered language, avoid biased terms or phrases, and consider using diverse images and visuals in your recruitment materials.

Are there any resources or tools for improving recruiting wording?

Yes, there are several resources and tools available for improving recruiting wording. These include online courses, workshops, and software specifically designed for crafting effective job postings and recruitment materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • cookinforyou