• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who doesn't love receiving their recruiting rewards?

In summary, "Received My Recruiting Stuff!" is a website that offers services to high school athletes looking to get recruited by college sports teams. It provides resources such as highlight videos, profiles, and communication tools to help athletes showcase their skills and connect with coaches. To sign up, simply visit the website and click on the "Sign Up" button. The website caters to a wide range of sports and offers the option to cancel your subscription at any time. For support, you can contact the customer support team through the "Contact Us" page on the website.
cookn' katie
I had 2 new recruits during the promotion period and received my blanket and thermos today!!! OMG!! I love my blanket! It is one of the sweatshirt blanket!!! LOVE IT!!!! My husband is stealing my thermos for work! He better get me some shows!!! I love it when fed-ex delievers!! Just wish I liked my FedEx man!! We all call him the cranky old fart!

WHOO WHOO!!! Congrats...that's awesome. I am still waiting to see if I'll get one....fingers crossed! lol

Oooh! Fun! Congrats!!!

I got my stuff too. I don't want my blanket, but I am not really sure what to do with it. Any suggestions?

Congrats on earning the incentive! I'd be interested in buying the blanket....pm me with your price. = )

I received my chairs today! They are super heavy! I wish I had one more recruit, I really wanted the wind breaker!

What is "Received My Recruiting Stuff!" and what does it offer?

"Received My Recruiting Stuff!" is a website that provides services to high school athletes looking to get recruited by college sports teams. It offers various resources such as highlight videos, profiles, and communication tools to help athletes showcase their skills and connect with coaches.

How can I sign up for "Received My Recruiting Stuff!"?

To sign up for "Received My Recruiting Stuff!", simply go to our website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to create an account by providing your personal information and selecting a subscription plan.

What sports does "Received My Recruiting Stuff!" cater to?

We cater to a wide range of sports including basketball, football, soccer, volleyball, and more. If you do not see your sport listed, please reach out to our customer support team and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

Can I cancel my subscription to "Received My Recruiting Stuff!" at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription to "Received My Recruiting Stuff!" at any time. Simply go to your account settings and select the option to cancel your subscription. Please note that we do not offer refunds for any unused portion of your subscription.

How can I contact "Received My Recruiting Stuff!" for support?

You can contact our customer support team by going to the "Contact Us" page on our website and filling out the form. We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Mel92504
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Doraine