• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited About First Request for Consultant Info - Tips for Sending Materials

In summary, the 1st Request for More Info is a complimentary packet that provides information about Pampered Chef's products, business opportunity, and how to get started. It can be requested by contacting a consultant or filling out a form on the website. There is no cost for the packet and it cannot be customized. It is typically sent out within 1-3 business days.
Monty060609
just got my first request for more info! OMG!! LOL I'm so excited

I was IM'ing with an old friend and she said she was going to order online. When the email order notification came through there was a little thing on the bottom that said Customer is Interested in learning more about becoming a consultant.

What do I give her? Should I mail hard copies, she lives back home. Or email electronic copies of the info? And which pamphlets?

I'd call her first!

Yes, call her. Say "I see you marked that you wanted more information. Tell me, what we're you thinking?" Then comes the hard but important part: zip your lips!You can get the Come Join Us booklet as a PDF on CC, so you can get it to her sooner to look at it.

1. What is included in the 1st Request for More Info?

The 1st Request for More Info is a packet of information that contains details about our products, business opportunity, and how to get started with Pampered Chef. It also includes a catalog and contact information for further assistance.

2. How do I request the 1st Request for More Info?

You can request the 1st Request for More Info by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a form on our website. Simply provide your name, contact information, and a consultant will reach out to you with the packet.

3. Is there a cost for the 1st Request for More Info?

No, there is no cost for the 1st Request for More Info. It is a complimentary packet designed to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about joining Pampered Chef.

4. Can I customize the 1st Request for More Info?

Unfortunately, the 1st Request for More Info cannot be customized. However, if you have specific questions or requests, you can contact your consultant who can provide you with more personalized information.

5. How long does it take to receive the 1st Request for More Info?

The 1st Request for More Info is typically sent out within 1-3 business days. If you do not receive it within this time frame, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • redsoxgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • Inomiamenda