• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying for $1250 Commission - I'm So Excited!

In summary, to qualify for $1250 commission, you need to have at least $250 in personal sales, at least one recruit with $250 in personal sales, and a total team sales of $2,500. You can earn this commission every month as long as you meet the requirements, but it is not guaranteed and may vary. There is no level requirement to qualify for this commission and it is paid out as a bonus on top of your regular commission. There is also no time limit to qualify for this commission as long as the requirements are met each month.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
I am SOOO close to qualifying and VERY excited! :love:
My question is - Is the $1250 based on Commissioned Sales or total party sales? I'm assuming it's total commissioned sales. Either way, it's CLOSE!

Re: QualifyingCommissionable sales. Aside from the hosts benefits (which is guest sales) everything is always commissionable sales.

That being said, congratulations!

Re: QualifyingAlmost every consultant promotion has been based on Commissionable Sales. The 1250 for qualifying IS based on commissionable sales.

Congrats on qualifying & being so excited about your business!

Re: QualifyingCongratulations!

Hi there! Congratulations on being so close to qualifying for the $1250 commission, that's amazing! The $1250 is based on your total commissioned sales, so keep up the great work and you'll reach it in no time. I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear about your success. Keep up the hard work and you'll reach your goal. Best of luck to you!

What are the requirements to qualify for $1250 commission?

The requirements to qualify for $1250 commission include having at least $250 in personal sales, having at least one recruit who also reaches $250 in personal sales, and having a total team sales of at least $2,500.

Can I earn $1250 commission every month?

Yes, as long as you continue to meet the requirements each month, you can earn $1250 commission every month. However, it is not guaranteed and may vary depending on your personal sales and team sales.

Do I need to be a certain level to qualify for $1250 commission?

No, you do not need to be a certain level to qualify for $1250 commission. As long as you meet the requirements, you can earn $1250 commission regardless of your current level.

How is the $1250 commission paid out?

The $1250 commission is paid out as a bonus on top of your regular commission. It will be added to your monthly check or direct deposit.

Is there a time limit to qualify for $1250 commission?

No, there is no time limit to qualify for $1250 commission. As long as you continue to meet the requirements, you can earn $1250 commission each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • patty42240
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jessicafawn