• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef's Stadium Blanket & Thermos Pump Pot worth the wait?

In summary, the conversation is about receiving a stadium blanket and Thermos Pump Pot as incentives from Pampered Chef. The recipients are excited about the items and the opportunity to share the incentives with others. One person's recruit signed on 9/17 and qualified on 10/22, and the other person is hoping their new recruit will also qualify. The conversation also mentions the level of excitement for different incentives and the timeframe for qualifying and receiving the incentives.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
My stadium blanket & Thermos Pump Pot just arrived! I'm so excited, the blanket is soo warm! My girls were just as excited as I was about the blanket. DH is thrilled about the Thermos Pump Pot.

Fun stuff. I'm so excited that Pampered Chef offers these incentives to us.

PS - My recruit signed on 9/17 & qualified on 10/22.

Wow that was quick. My recruit has by Thursday to qualify. I'm crossing my fingers and working with her!

Congrats to you and your recruit! That rocks! = )

Got my fingers crossed that I'll be getting one too.

How do you like the pump? We needed one so bad so i'm very excited to get that. my new recruit should qualify (she's on fire!).

I wish recruits got the same offer. :( I like what we get, but I like the stadium stuff better ... :)

Dottie - you are eligible too. You can be a recruiter now & find someone to get started along side you! Now is the best time b/c you're excited about your business and that can be contagious!

crystalscookingnow said:
My stadium blanket & Thermos Pump Pot just arrived! I'm so excited, the blanket is soo warm! My girls were just as excited as I was about the blanket. DH is thrilled about the Thermos Pump Pot.

Fun stuff. I'm so excited that Pampered Chef offers these incentives to us.

PS - My recruit signed on 9/17 & qualified on 10/22.

Thanks for sharing your excitement. I always need the reminder that what doesn't excite me (only the level 3 logo wear enticed me) does excite someone else. And thanks for giving us the timeframe of qualifying and delivery. I just got my Visa card last week. Not that I would turn down any free stuff that PC wants to send me, but I'm not going to be heartbroken that my 2 recruits from this month aren't going to earn the incentive. Neither one of them is particularly thrilled with the $100 product package.

Congrats on recruiting! Which package did your recruit pick?

1. What is the material of the stadium blanket?

The stadium blanket is made from a soft and cozy fleece material that is perfect for keeping you warm during outdoor events.

2. Is the thermos leak-proof?

Yes, the thermos is designed with a leak-proof seal to prevent any spills or leaks.

3. How much liquid can the thermos hold?

The thermos has a capacity of 24 ounces, which is equivalent to three cups of liquid.

4. Can the blanket be washed?

Yes, the stadium blanket is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle.

5. Are the blanket and thermos sold separately?

Yes, the stadium blanket and thermos are sold as a set. However, they can also be purchased individually if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • Kari L Ferrell