• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showing up on Consultant Connection

In summary, it can take 24-48 hours for someone to show up on your team or under your Take Action on consultant connection when they sign up.
ChefLAM
Just a question...do any of you know about how long it takes for someone to show up on your team or under your Take Action on consultant connection when they sign up?

I had a mystery hostess show yesterday and someone that I've been talking to since August decided to sign up right then and there so I took them through my website and had them put in all of their info. They still are not showing up on my team. I thought maybe it was because it's the weekend...
Just wondered if anyone had noticed.

Thanks!

I had someone sign on Tuesday, and it showed on CC on Thursday morning.

Ok, Thanks Becky. I just wanted to make sure we did it correctly! :)

Yes I've seen it take 24-48 hours to show up. My last one showed up under "performance tracker" several hours before she showed up as a notice that I had a new recruit on my overview page. Weird! LOL

That is weird. I will go check out my performance tracker to see if he is on there.
Thanks!

Thanks so much Laurie! That will make 3 new recruits for me this year--which is amazing to me. I never thought I'd ever get 1! LOL! But now I have to get 2 of them qualified!

Does anyone know--does your recruit need to qualify within their first 90 days for you to receive the 2000 points? Just curious--I have one who's 90 days are up by November 18th and she hasn't submitted much yet....Thanks!

ChefLAM said:
Thanks so much Laurie! That will make 3 new recruits for me this year--which is amazing to me. I never thought I'd ever get 1! LOL! But now I have to get 2 of them qualified!

Does anyone know--does your recruit need to qualify within their first 90 days for you to receive the 2000 points? Just curious--I have one who's 90 days are up by November 18th and she hasn't submitted much yet....Thanks!

No - they just need to qualify! I had one who signed in May, but then didn't do much until September...and I still got the 2000 points.

I have another who signed in July, and JUST turned in her first show, so I dout that she'll qualify by her 90 days either.

Thanks Becky! I"m hoping my two will qualify by December 31st. I could sure use the points and recruits for Disney. I know I"m running out of time but I"m not giving up! LOL!

ChefLAM said:
Thanks Becky! I"m hoping my two will qualify by December 31st. I could sure use the points and recruits for Disney. I know I"m running out of time but I"m not giving up! LOL!

I'm not giving up either! It's a battle til the end!

Hey - You're in Lowell...who is your upline? (have I asked this before, and just forgotten?:eek:)

My director is Sue Remelts and my execute director is Karan Radcliffe! How about you?

ChefLAM said:

Most welcome! And 3 is Fantastic! Make sure you pat yourself on the back....I completely understand this intense desire to get them all qualified! I'm trying to see if I can get all of mine qualified too....I am not throwing in the towel. :) I so want Disney! lol

I want to be able to take my family to Disney so bad! I won't give up until 12:00 midnight on December 31st! :) Good luck to you all!

ChefLAM said:
My director is Sue Remelts and my execute director is Karan Radcliffe! How about you?

My AD is Betsy Broene, My SD is Sherri Klassen, and my ED is Yvonne Mattson...sooo, I guess not the same upline at all! (I'm in Jenison, BTW)

No I guess we aren't the same upline! I do know who those ladies are though. I sat in on the Step Up to Director calls that Sherri did at the beginning of the year. I felt like I learned a lot!

1. How do I log in to Consultant Connection?

To log in to Consultant Connection, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Connection" link at the top of the page. Then, enter your consultant ID and password in the designated fields and click "Log In". If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link and follow the prompts to reset it.

2. Can I access Consultant Connection on my mobile device?

Yes, Consultant Connection is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply open your preferred web browser and go to the Pampered Chef website. From there, click on the "Consultant Connection" link and log in as usual.

3. How can I update my personal information on Consultant Connection?

To update your personal information on Consultant Connection, log in to your account and click on the "Profile" tab. From there, you can edit your contact information, banking information, and preferences. Don't forget to click "Save" when you're finished!

4. What resources are available on Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection is a hub for all Pampered Chef consultants to access training materials, business tools, and company updates. You can find product information, marketing materials, and even track your sales and commissions. Additionally, there is a community forum where you can connect with other consultants and share tips and advice.

5. How do I contact support if I have issues with Consultant Connection?

If you experience any technical difficulties or have questions about using Consultant Connection, you can contact the Pampered Chef support team through the "Help" tab on the website. You can also reach out to your upline or the consultant care team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mountainmama74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Puccalsellate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Puccalsellate
  • PampMomof3