• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Receive Incentive Points If My Recruit Qualifies After Going Inactive?

In summary, the qualification question is an important part of the shopping experience at Pampered Chef. It helps consultants understand customers' preferences and needs in order to recommend personalized products and make the shopping experience more efficient and enjoyable. Some common examples of qualification questions include cooking habits, dietary restrictions, and kitchen equipment. While it is not mandatory to answer the qualification question, doing so allows for a more personalized experience. Customers can also change their answers and consultants may ask follow-up questions to ensure satisfaction with their purchase.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have a recruit that signed in March, during the kit rebate/extra cash for recruiter incentive. Well, she didn't qualify for the rebate and I didn't get the extra cash. No big deal. But then she didn't qualify in 90 days so I didn't get the recruiter bonus, again, not that big a deal. She finally went inactive before submitting her $1250 in sales - she was $51 short. So I didn't get incentive points for her either. My question is this - if she starts back up (which I am pushing her to do simply because as far as I'm concerned she didn't fulfill her commitment to the company as outlined in her agreement) and submits $1250 in sales, will I get incentive points for her when she finally qualifies?

Yes you will get the points when she submits $1250 in sales. If she has gone inactive, she will have to "start over" and sell another $1250 in sales for you to get the incentive points.

If a new recruit wants to start slow like above, and doesn't sell 1250 in 6 months but does sell something, do they get dropped from the system?

Chef Bobby said:
If a new recruit wants to start slow like above, and doesn't sell 1250 in 6 months but does sell something, do they get dropped from the system?

I believe if they are totally inactive (no sales at all) for 6 months.

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with your recruit. I understand your frustration with not receiving the incentive points for her qualifying. Unfortunately, since she did not meet the requirements within the designated time frame, you would not receive the incentive points for her. However, if she does start back up and qualifies within the set time frame, you would receive the incentive points for her. As a consultant, I know how important it is to have committed recruits who fulfill their agreements. I would encourage you to continue supporting and motivating her to reach her sales goal. Thank you for being a dedicated consultant and best of luck with your future recruit endeavors.

What is the qualification question?

The qualification question is a common question that Pampered Chef consultants ask potential customers in order to determine their interest and needs in regards to our products. It helps us provide personalized recommendations and ensure a positive shopping experience.

Why is the qualification question important?

The qualification question allows us to understand our customers' preferences and needs, so we can recommend the most suitable products for them. It also helps us avoid showing products that may not be of interest to the customer, making the shopping experience more efficient and enjoyable.

What are some common examples of qualification questions?

Some common examples of qualification questions include asking about cooking habits, preferred cooking methods, dietary restrictions, and kitchen equipment. These questions help us understand the customer's cooking style and needs, so we can provide the best recommendations.

Do I have to answer the qualification question in order to make a purchase?

No, it is not mandatory to answer the qualification question in order to make a purchase. However, answering the question allows us to provide a more personalized and efficient shopping experience for our customers.

Can I change my answers to the qualification question?

Yes, you can always change your answers to the qualification question. Our consultants may also ask follow-up questions to get a better understanding of your needs and preferences. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • CoidgigBese