• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Consultant Might Be My New Recruit

In summary, an "Inactive Consultant Might Be My New Recruit" is a former direct sales consultant who may be interested in rejoining or becoming a new recruit for a current consultant. Current consultants may want to recruit inactive consultants for various reasons, such as their knowledge and experience with the company. To find out if a consultant is inactive, one can check with the company's customer service or consultant support team. If interested in recruiting an inactive consultant, it is important to approach the situation with sensitivity and respect, provide all necessary information and support, and follow up during the recruitment process.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I have a friend (fellow consultant) that has gone inactive. She has had a lot going on and didn't have time for PC. She said she wants to get her business restarted. Does anyone think that it's wrong to invite her to be on my team?
We were both under the same Director. She would go from being in her first line to her second.

You should talk to your director about it first. ;)

I agree about talking to your director. But also talk to your friend about what she wants to do.

1. What is an "Inactive Consultant Might Be My New Recruit"?

An "Inactive Consultant Might Be My New Recruit" is a term used in the direct sales industry to describe a former consultant who is no longer actively working for the company, but may be interested in rejoining or becoming a new recruit for a current consultant.

2. Why would a current consultant want to recruit an inactive consultant?

There are several reasons why a current consultant may want to recruit an inactive consultant. First, the inactive consultant may already have knowledge and experience with the company and its products, making it easier for them to transition back into the business. Additionally, recruiting an inactive consultant can help expand the current consultant's team and potentially increase their sales and earnings.

3. How can I find out if a consultant is inactive?

You can find out if a consultant is inactive by checking with the company's customer service or consultant support team. They will be able to provide you with information on the consultant's current status and whether or not they are open to being recruited.

4. What should I do if I want to recruit an inactive consultant?

If you are interested in recruiting an inactive consultant, the first step is to reach out to them and express your interest. You can do this through social media, email, or a phone call. Be sure to highlight the benefits of rejoining or becoming a new recruit, such as flexible hours, potential earnings, and a supportive team.

5. Are there any specific steps I should take when recruiting an inactive consultant?

When recruiting an inactive consultant, it is important to approach the situation with sensitivity and respect. Remember, they may have left the company for personal reasons and may not be interested in rejoining. It is also important to provide them with all the necessary information and support to help them make an informed decision. Lastly, be sure to follow up with them and provide any assistance they may need during the recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ChefBeckyD