• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing a Former Consultant

In summary, the conversation discussed a person who wants to rejoin the consultant world after taking a two-year break. They were seeking advice on the best way to approach this return and not get overwhelmed by all the changes that have occurred. Some beneficial tips for re-starting a business were shared, such as familiarizing oneself with the current product line, attending training and events, utilizing online resources, reaching out to upline or fellow consultants for support, updating social media and website, and setting realistic goals. Overall, the conversation ended with congratulating the person on their decision to come back as a consultant.
NooraK
Gold Member
I had a gal come up to me at my table at the Fall Fest on Saturday. She said she had been a consultant two years ago, had broken her wrist, and it finally felt well enough that she wants to sign again.

For those of you who have been a consultant before, and have re-signed, what kind of information did you find most beneficial when you re-started your business? There have been so many changes in the last two years, I don't want to overwhelm her, but I want to make sure she gets all the necessary information she needs.

For me personally, as a returning consultant and someone who has recruited two previous consutlant's this past year, I treat them as they are new and no nothing. Both of my recruits have liked that I did this, because so much had changed.

Good luck and congrat's.

Congratulations on your decision to rejoin the consultant world! It's always exciting to see someone come back after taking a break. As someone who has also re-signed as a consultant, I can understand the feeling of being overwhelmed by all the changes that have happened in the last two years. Here are a few things that I found most beneficial when I re-started my business:1. Familiarize yourself with the current product line: Take some time to go through the catalog and familiarize yourself with the current product line. This will help you understand the new products and their features, as well as any changes in the pricing or packaging.2. Attend training and events: Attend any training sessions or events that your company may be offering. This will not only help you learn about the changes in the business, but also connect with other consultants and get inspired.3. Utilize online resources: Most companies have online resources for their consultants, such as training videos, webinars, and forums. Take advantage of these resources to learn about new products, marketing strategies, and other important information.4. Reach out to your upline or fellow consultants: Don't be afraid to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and guidance. They can provide valuable insights and help you navigate through any changes that may have occurred in the business.5. Update your social media and website: If you have a social media presence or a website, make sure to update them with the latest products and information. This will help you reach out to potential customers and showcase your business in the best light.6. Set realistic goals: It's important to set realistic goals when re-starting your business. Don't try to do too much at once, and focus on building a strong foundation before expanding your business.I hope these tips will be helpful in getting you started on your consultant journey again. Best of luck!

1. "Can I rejoin Pampered Chef if I was a consultant in the past?"

Yes, former consultants are always welcome to rejoin the Pampered Chef team. Simply contact your previous consultant or reach out to our customer service team for more information on how to rejoin.

2. "Do I have to pay any fees to reactivate my consultant account?"

No, there are no reactivation fees for former consultants. You will need to purchase a new consultant kit, but there are no additional fees.

3. "Will I still have access to my previous consultant account information?"

Yes, your previous consultant account information will still be accessible. You can log in to your account using your previous login credentials.

4. "Can I still use my previous consultant ID and website link?"

No, you will need to create a new consultant ID and website link when rejoining. This will ensure that your information is up to date and accurately linked to your new account.

5. "Will I need to purchase a new starter kit if I rejoin?"

Yes, all consultants are required to purchase a starter kit upon rejoining. The starter kit is essential for getting started with your Pampered Chef business and contains valuable products and business tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefsteph07