• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Give a Potential Recruit

In summary, Jen is preparing to host a show for her sister and is inviting people to lunch to see if they would be interested in signing with her. She is also inviting her former consultant who she says was mistreated by her director nine years ago.
PamperedPrincess74
Hey all,
I have a girl who is REALLY interested in signing. I'm not sure what information I can pass on to her that would be helpful. I talked to her about the opportunity a little but not much. I am doing a show for her sister next week and told her we could set up a time then to talk about it more. I'm not sure what information I can give that will help.

What information do all of you pass out to people interested in signing?

I just sat down today and made a list of 8 people that I think would be really good at PC. I am making an invite up on my computer to send them to invite them to lunch at my house. It's going to be the day my Director and my recruit come over for our montly meeting. I called and got the OK first from my Director. I am enclosing the Recruit coupon in each invite. This month we are having the meeting at noon on a weekday, so I could only invite my stay at home or part time working friends. If it goes well, I may do another one by myself on a weekend for my other friends that have to work through the week. Wish me luck!!

Attachments

• skillet coupon.doc
    270.5 KB · Views: 488
Thanks Jen. I'm excited about maybe having a recruit but a little apprehensive about this particular person. She doesn't seem the type to really stick with anything for too long. But she asked me so I'm going to give her the information and we'll see what happens. She LOVES P.Chef so maybe she'll be ok.

Another of my hosts used to be a consultant but quit because she said her director was just horrible to her and she couldn't really go to her for help for anything and basically she just was turned off by the whole thing. She's been so excited about her show and about all the changes in P.Chef since she was a consultant (about 9 years ago) that I'm hoping she'll show some interest in getting back into it again. I think she'd be perfect for it.

What should I consider when deciding what to give a potential recruit?

When deciding what to give a potential recruit, there are several factors to consider. First, think about the company's budget and what type of gifts are appropriate for your industry. It's also important to consider the recipient's interests and preferences, as a personalized gift can make a great impression. Additionally, think about the message you want to convey and how the gift aligns with your company's values and culture.

What are some popular gifts for potential recruits?

Some popular gifts for potential recruits include branded merchandise such as t-shirts, water bottles, and notebooks. Gift cards to local restaurants or coffee shops are also a popular choice. Other options could include tech gadgets, books, or experiences such as tickets to a sporting event or concert.

Should I spend a lot of money on a gift for a potential recruit?

The amount of money you spend on a gift for a potential recruit should depend on your company's budget and the value you place on the candidate. It's important to strike a balance between being generous and not appearing to bribe the candidate. Remember, it's the thought and effort behind the gift that matters most.

Is it appropriate to give a potential recruit a gift during the interview process?

It is generally not appropriate to give a potential recruit a gift during the interview process, as it can be seen as an attempt to sway their decision. However, after an offer has been made and accepted, it can be a nice gesture to welcome the new recruit to the team with a small gift.

Will giving a gift to a potential recruit increase my chances of hiring them?

While giving a gift to a potential recruit may make a good impression, it should not be the main factor in their decision to join your company. The most important factors in a candidate's decision should be the job itself and the company culture. A thoughtful gift can be a nice touch, but it should not be relied upon to secure a hire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • gussey30