• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow...what a Great Message! What Info Do I Give Now?

In summary, the "Wow...what a Great Message!" program is a marketing campaign by Pampered Chef that showcases their products and services to potential customers through engaging messages. It can be accessed by signing up for their email list, following them on social media, or visiting a dedicated webpage on their website. The program provides information about their products, recipes, cooking tips, and special offers. Messages are typically sent out once a week to avoid overwhelming subscribers. Participation in the program is free, but standard data or messaging charges may apply for those who choose to receive text messages.
ChefJoyJ
I just got a short email from one of my good friends that reads:

"My sister's best friend wants to start selling pampered chef and she asked me to give you her info. Would you mind helping her get started?"

Ummm...no, I wouldn't mind! :love: :D So...considering this would be my first recruit...what info should I give her? Help! :angel:

If she's local, try to get together with her and do an interview with the come join us booklet.

I'm in Virginia and she's in Indiana.

First, take the Online Training Course. Even if you've taken it before. Then, call your director. If she's not the best at coaching you, call her director. Then call up that gal and say "Would you like to know more about HOW to get started, or WHY to get started?"

Oh, and there's a PDF version of the Come Join Us! booklet on CC that you can email her.

NooraK said:
First, take the Online Training Course. Even if you've taken it before. Then, call your director. If she's not the best at coaching you, call her director. Then call up that gal and say "Would you like to know more about HOW to get started, or WHY to get started?"

Oh, and there's a PDF version of the Come Join Us! booklet on CC that you can email her.

That's what I would do!

What is the "Wow...what a Great Message!" program?

The "Wow...what a Great Message!" program is a marketing campaign created by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and services to potential customers. It includes a series of engaging messages that highlight the benefits of our products and how they can enhance the cooking and dining experience.

How can I access the "Wow...what a Great Message!" program?

You can access the "Wow...what a Great Message!" program by signing up for our email list or by following us on social media. We also have a dedicated webpage on our website where you can find all the messages in one place.

What kind of information can I expect from the "Wow...what a Great Message!" program?

The "Wow...what a Great Message!" program provides information about our products, their features and benefits, and how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. It also includes recipes, cooking tips, and special offers or promotions.

How often will I receive messages from the "Wow...what a Great Message!" program?

The frequency of messages from the "Wow...what a Great Message!" program may vary, but we typically send them out once a week. This ensures that you receive enough information to stay engaged, but not so much that it becomes overwhelming.

Is there a cost to participate in the "Wow...what a Great Message!" program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "Wow...what a Great Message!" program. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and connect with our customers. You may, however, be responsible for any standard data or messaging charges from your mobile carrier if you choose to receive messages via text.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Cpfeifer