• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will inactive consultants be removed from consultant connection?

In summary, an inactive consultant for Pampered Chef is someone who has not met the minimum sales requirement. Pampered Chef determines when to remove an inactive consultant based on a set timeframe for meeting the sales requirement. Once a consultant is removed for inactivity, their account and all associated information will be deleted. However, they can be reinstated by meeting certain requirements and contacting their upline or the support team. If a consultant is removed for inactivity, their downline will also be affected, but may be reinstated if the consultant is reinstated.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Does anyone know when the inactive consultants on your team get removed from consultant connection? I've got two that I'm thinking should be removed but they both show inactive since 09/09.

I am thinking it will happen on the 10th of the month... that is when promotions and final talleys for each month are usually complete. what do the rest of you think?

quiverfull7 said:
I am thinking it will happen on the 10th of the month... that is when promotions and final talleys for each month are usually complete. what do the rest of you think?

That's what I think too...;)

1. What does it mean for a consultant to be "inactive"?

For Pampered Chef, an inactive consultant is someone who has not met the minimum sales requirement in a given time period. This means they have not been actively selling products or hosting parties.

2. How does Pampered Chef determine when to remove an inactive consultant?

Pampered Chef has a set timeframe for consultants to meet their sales requirement. If the consultant does not meet this requirement within the specified time period, they will be removed from the company's database and considered an inactive consultant.

3. What happens to a consultant's account once they are removed for inactivity?

Once a consultant is removed for inactivity, their account and all associated information will be deleted from Pampered Chef's database. This includes any pending orders, rewards, and commission.

4. Can a consultant be reinstated after being removed for inactivity?

Yes, a consultant can be reinstated after being removed for inactivity if they meet certain requirements. They will need to contact their upline or the Pampered Chef support team to discuss options for reinstatement.

5. Will a consultant lose their downline if they are removed for inactivity?

If a consultant is removed for inactivity, their downline will also be affected. This means that any consultants who were under them in the hierarchy will also be moved to a different upline. However, if the consultant is able to be reinstated, their downline may also be reinstated under them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • finley1991