• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! My First Recruit After 1 Year - Now Just One More!

In summary, the speaker felt ecstatic and relieved when they finally recruited their first member after a year. They used social media platforms, word of mouth, and networking events as their main strategies for recruitment, along with offering attractive incentives. Despite facing rejection and setbacks, they stayed determined and sought guidance from successful recruiters to adjust their approach. Their advice for struggling recruiters is to keep pushing and constantly improve their techniques. Their next goal after recruiting their second member is to continue growing their team and expanding their business.
ahinchey
So I just had to share, I have my first recruit! (after 1 year)
I am so excited!!!
--- now I just need to get one more (in Canada, so we are under the old system~~), but I am ever closer to level 1 of the incentive program!

WOOHOO for you! Work with her closely to make her successful from the very beginning and it will be even better!

Congrats Alana! Isn't it exciting? Kudos and Much Success for you and your new recruit!

way to go for both of you - good luck to your new recruit - perfect time to start her new business!

Congratulations!!! :D

Congratulations. That is awesome!

1. How did you feel when you finally recruited your first member after a year?

I felt ecstatic and relieved. It was a long and challenging journey, but it was all worth it in the end.

2. What strategies did you use to recruit your first member?

I utilized social media platforms, word of mouth, and networking events to spread the word about my business opportunity. I also offered attractive incentives to potential recruits.

3. How did you overcome any obstacles or setbacks during your one year of recruiting?

I stayed determined and motivated, despite facing rejection and setbacks. I also sought guidance and advice from successful recruiters and adjusted my approach accordingly.

4. What advice do you have for others who are struggling to recruit their first member?

Keep pushing and don't give up! It may take longer than expected, but with persistence and the right strategies, you will eventually find success. Also, make sure to constantly improve and adapt your recruiting techniques.

5. What is your next goal after recruiting your second member?

My next goal is to continue growing my team and help my recruits achieve their own success. I also want to expand my business and reach even more potential members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • sjackson