• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing DS Companies: Opportunity Night at Our House!

In summary, the group is hosting an opportunity night and they want to compare DS companies. They feel that it is important to be fair to all other DS companies and not talk them down. They mention other companies when they are selling the benefits of owning their own business, but they do not feel like they have to "sell" Pampered Chef to a potential recruit or a customer. They feel that the quality and reputation of the product sell the product for them. Their job is to highlight the benefits of the company and allow the recruit to make an informed decision. If the opportunity is right for them, they will be more than happy to help them get started in their new business. If it's not, then they respect their decision.
dkitten13
My cluster and I are having an opportunity night at one of our houses. We wanted to offer some sort of comparison between DS companies...has anyone already done this? We figured people might see how much easier/more affordable it is to be a consultant and to be a host. If its easier to be a host its easier to get bookings!

I know we have some super creative smart folks on here and thought someone might have already done this.

Thanks!

ohhhh....I wouldn't compare plans -- I feel the need to be fair to all other Dir Sales companies and not talk them down. Also, I think that people may see that as being disrespectful. You want to be a person with integrity when marketing what we have to share.I would just use the benefits of OUR company and the things that we can offer. It's clear to see and you will be more respected if you simply use the facts about the Pampered Chef and let that stand alone as the reason to join!Good luck!!

We weren't really going to say PC vs. X company but just make it known that there are differences and I was really thinking if they realized how good the PC plan is that would help them to see a difference. If not compared to something they wouldn't know a difference. We'll see how this pans out. Thanks for the input though I appreciate it!

I agree that you should not mention the other companies or how PC is "better" than other companies.I would just focus on what PC can offer and let the benefits do the sell for you. ;)I do mention other companies when I'm doing my spiel for recruits, but it's more along the line of "Whether it's Pampered Chef, PartyLite, Tupperware, etc., owning your own business allows you to choose how much or how little you want to work ..." I don't really feel like I have to "sell" Pampered Chef to a potential recruit (or a customer for that matter!). I think the quality and the reputation sell the product for me. My job is only to highlight the benefits of the company and allowing the recruit to make an informed decision. If the opportunity is right for them, I'll be more than happy to help them get started in their new business. If it's not, then I respect their decision. ;)I think the "opportunity night" concept is brilliant! Maybe offer an extra incentive for the ones who sign that evening ... like the recruiter buying them 250 business cards (once they qualify) to help them with their new business? It's what? $29 for 250 cards from Merrill? In the long run, it would be WELL worth it! I'm looking at an extra $98.75 this month for having 2 recruits under me. I can see it adding up VERY quickly.

Thanks guys for the input. I guess I will discuss tonight when we nail down the plans and maybe just be prepared to answer if anyone asks for comparison. Otherwise, as you said I guess we can just run full steam ahead with what the benefits are for both host and recruit with PC.

Yes, I think we will do a little gift for all attendees and a special perk if they sigh up.

I'll keep you all posted of how it works out!

Thanks again!

1. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for high-quality products and excellent customer service. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable, and our consultants receive ongoing training and support to help them grow their businesses.

2. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your level of commitment and effort. The more parties you host and customers you serve, the more you can earn. On average, our consultants earn $300-$500 per party, with the potential to earn even more through team building and leadership opportunities.

3. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your own personal website. This is a great way to reach a larger audience and increase your sales. However, we still encourage our consultants to host in-home parties, as they provide a more personalized and interactive experience for customers.

4. Are there any start-up costs or monthly fees to become a consultant?

Yes, there is a small initial investment to become a Pampered Chef consultant, which includes your starter kit of products and business supplies. There is also a monthly fee for your personal website, which is used to process orders and track your sales. However, these fees are minimal and can easily be recouped through your party sales.

5. Can I work for Pampered Chef while still maintaining my full-time job?

Yes, many of our consultants have successful businesses while still maintaining a full-time job. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to choose your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. You can also earn additional income through online sales and team building, making it a great opportunity for those looking for a side hustle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
eflage
  • kkpchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • rbvernon