• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Contract Expiration in Sept

In summary, a recruit contract expiration in Sept refers to the end of a contract between a recruit and an organization in the month of September. The exact date may vary, but it is important for both parties to prepare for the expiration. When a recruit contract expires in Sept, the recruit is free to pursue other opportunities, but the organization may offer a renewal or new offer. Recruit contracts can be extended beyond Sept if agreed upon by both parties, and when a recruit's contract is expiring, they should discuss their options with the organization and communicate their plans in a timely manner.
Gloria&Emily
Gold Member
I have questions about a recruit's contract who signed in Dec 2008 so she transferred to the new plan in April. I think our new plan says that contracts will expire after 6 months of inactive and she only had sales in April . She wants to make a go of this business...

So here are my questions: :confused:

I think she only has to submit $150 in sales to keep her contract going, right?

When does she have to submit it by: Sept 30th, Oct 15th, or some other date (with her April sales not sure if that pushes it out to the end of Oct)?

Can she file for an 'extension' if she's inactive now?

I'm coaching her now to get $150 which she's anxious about doing but I said it's doable! Any other tips or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Last edited:
Yes she would have until the end of October if she submitted $150 in April. She just needs to submit another $150.

Thanks for the quick response! That gives her a little more time and I want her to be successful in restarting her business.

Last edited:

What is a recruit contract expiration in Sept?

A recruit contract expiration in Sept refers to the end of a contract between a recruit and a particular organization, typically in the month of September. This means that the recruit's commitment to the organization will come to an end, and they may either choose to renew their contract or move on to other opportunities.

When do recruit contracts typically expire in Sept?

Recruit contracts usually expire in Sept at the end of the month, but the exact date may vary depending on the specific agreement between the recruit and the organization. It is important for both parties to be aware of the expiration date and make necessary preparations.

What happens when a recruit contract expires in Sept?

When a recruit contract expires in Sept, the recruit is typically no longer bound to the organization and is free to pursue other opportunities. The organization may also choose to offer a renewal of the contract or extend a new offer to the recruit, depending on their performance and needs.

Can a recruit contract be extended beyond Sept?

Yes, a recruit contract can be extended beyond Sept if both parties agree to it. This may be due to various reasons such as the recruit's exceptional performance, the organization's need for their services, or mutual agreement to continue the partnership. The terms of the extension should be clearly communicated and agreed upon by both parties.

What should a recruit do when their contract is expiring in Sept?

When a recruit's contract is expiring in Sept, they should discuss their options with their organization and make a decision based on their personal goals and career aspirations. They may choose to renew their contract, negotiate new terms, or seek opportunities elsewhere. It is important for the recruit to communicate their intentions and plans to the organization in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Dawn4