• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Credit Order Timeframe: What to Expect

In summary, it typically takes 7-10 business days for kit credit to be processed after placing an order, but during busy seasons it may take up to 14 business days. An email confirmation will be sent once the credit has been applied to an order, and it can be used towards any items on the Pampered Chef website except for shipping and handling fees. Only one kit credit can be applied per order, and if an item is returned, the credit will be refunded to the account within 7-10 business days.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
How long after a show is submitted can a recruit submit her Kit Order using her kit credit?

It used to be six months. I don't know if it has changed with the new career plan.

Usually within 24 hours. I was once able to submit it within 5 hours, but that isn't usually the case. Once the show pops up in your Show Status page, you're pretty much able to apply the credit. HTH

I believe it expires in 6 months if that is your question.

I submitted a catalog show for my new recruit and then went right on line and did her agreement (she gave me cash to pay for her kit) and all was good.

Well, right after I posted the question, my new team member went in and was able to submit her agreement - less than 24 hours after we'd closed her show!

Congrat's on the new recruit Carolyn. That is awesome!

pamperedpals said:
Congrat's on the new recruit Carolyn. That is awesome!

Thanks, Laurie! :)

So...if they don't qualify in 6 months, do they have to repay the kit credit?

AmyDare said:
So...if they don't qualify in 6 months, do they have to repay the kit credit?

Nope......

I was told when I called that they have the 6 month's to use it and if they didn't they lose it but they can call and opt out before time is up and get merchandise if they so choose not to sign up after all. Plus they can sign up under anyone they want they do not have to sign up under you.

1. When will I receive my kit credit after placing an order?

Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for your kit credit to be processed after placing an order. However, during busy seasons, it may take up to 14 business days.

2. How will I know if my kit credit has been applied to my order?

You will receive an email confirmation once your kit credit has been applied to your order. You can also check the subtotal of your order to see if the credit has been deducted.

3. Can I use my kit credit towards any items on the website?

Yes, you can use your kit credit towards any available items on the Pampered Chef website, including products on sale and clearance items. However, it cannot be applied towards shipping and handling fees.

4. Can I combine multiple kit credits on one order?

No, only one kit credit can be applied per order. If you have multiple kit credits, you can use them on separate orders or save them for future purchases.

5. What happens to my kit credit if I return an item from my order?

If you return an item that was purchased with kit credit, the credit will be refunded back to your account. However, the credit may take up to 7-10 business days to appear in your account after the return has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kisrae