• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting a New Recruit! What Do I Need?

In summary, the process of hiring a new recruit involves clearly defining the job position and creating a job description, having a budget in place, utilizing various methods to attract top talent, preparing necessary documents, and conducting an onboarding process that introduces the new recruit to the company's culture and procedures.
pletcherdee
After almot 4 years with TPC, I have a person who is going to sign on with The Pampered Chef through me. I plan to meet with her one-on-one next Monday or so. I am hoping to get some wise counsel on what information to have ready to provide to her. I pretty much joined on-line on my own years ago, so never went through any informational "orientation" with anyone, but I wanted to make sure I made the process as simple and clear as possible for her.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

Deanna

Call your Director!

There are lots of directions to go, and everyone has their own style. I recommend talking to your Director to get some direction (pun not intended :D) and ask what she does.

Personally, I would bring a Come Join Us! booklet, and an agreement. If you're going to her place, she could just sign online, or if you'll be at a place with WiFi access you could bring a laptop. But it all depends on how much you've alredy talke to her about the opportunity also.

Thanks for the info. I'll see what I can do.

There's a training video on Consultant's Corner that can give you some pointers too. ;)Congratulations!!!

Don't give her too much info. It can overwhelm someone and you might just talk her out of it (speaking from experience). You want to help her think of people to call so a list of 100 might be helpful and a calendar so you can help her plan her dates to do shows.

1. What is the first step in getting a new recruit?

The first step in getting a new recruit is to clearly define the job position and create a job description. This will help attract qualified candidates and ensure that everyone is on the same page about the expectations for the role.

2. Do I need to have a budget for hiring a new recruit?

Yes, it is important to have a budget in place for hiring a new recruit. This will help cover the costs of advertising the job, conducting interviews, and any other expenses related to the hiring process.

3. How can I attract top talent for the position?

To attract top talent, you can utilize various methods such as posting job openings on job boards, utilizing social media platforms, networking, and offering competitive compensation and benefits packages.

4. What documents do I need to prepare for the new recruit?

You will need to prepare a job offer letter, employment contract, and any other necessary documents related to the job. You may also need to gather documents such as the new recruit's resume, references, and proof of eligibility to work in the country.

5. What should I expect during the onboarding process?

The onboarding process typically involves introducing the new recruit to the company's culture, policies, and procedures. This may also include training and orientation to help the new recruit get familiarized with their role and responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • brandyr1998