• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn $50 in Free Products for Referring a Recruit to PC Sales

In summary, the conversation revolves around the idea of giving referrals and incentives for those referrals. One person suggests offering $50 in free PC products for a referral who completes $1250 in sales, but the others think it is too generous. Another person shares their idea of giving a reusable shopping bag with business cards to hosts for referrals, and offering $25 in free products for each successful referral. They also mention sending a thank you gift, such as the RUFTH trivet, for referrals.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I have a customer asking me...I know someone who wants to do PC...What are you going to give me as a referral??
I was like UMMMMMMMMMMM...

Yeah I'll get back to you....

I am thinking maybe $50 in free PC products AFTER she does her 1250 in sales

What do you think???

I think that is WAY above and beyond what I would give.

I give people $10 off their next purchase if they refer someone who books a show and $25 off their next purchase if they refer someone who signs, but as you said, after they qualify.

Pretty ballsy of them to ask, don't ya think? :rolleyes:

Like she's holding the name "hostage". But I would go with Kara's idea if anything.

I've seriously been considering giving a $10 cash referral fee after the recruit qualifies. ;)I think $50 is a little generous. What if you had 5 sign in the same month. Could you afford to do that for all of them?

Itt would be $50 in products...so its really not $50

I would order it under a host discount and then get my comm.

Out of poacket it may be more like $28

One of the best seminars I attended at Conference was "out and about contacts made easy." The speaker talked about a variety of ways that she meets people, but also about how she gets referrals from other people. She gives each host a reusable shopping bag as a gift, with a snack sized sandwich bag stapled inside with 6 business cards, and a sticker on the back that says, "referred by," and the host's name. When the host uses her shopping bag, and people ask if she is with the Pampered Chef, she says no but I have a great consultant, and gives one of the cards.For each consultant referral ( who signs) or show referral the person gives,they get $25.00 in free products. That is only if the show holds, or the consultant qualifies. I think it is a great investment in your business.Of course those products don't cost YOU $25.00, but people will be more likely to pass on your name if they have a favorable memory of a thank you gift ( along with your natural wit and charm of course.)

I have sent the RUFTH trivet to people for referals too

1. What is a referral for a recruit?

A referral for a recruit is a recommendation made by an individual to a company or organization for a potential job candidate. It involves referring someone you know or have a connection with for a specific job opening.

2. How can I make a referral for a recruit?

To make a referral for a recruit, you can either directly contact the company's recruitment team or submit the candidate's information through their online referral system, if available. You can also mention your connection with the candidate in your referral to strengthen their chances of being considered.

3. Do I need to have a personal connection with the candidate I am referring?

No, it is not necessary to have a personal connection with the candidate you are referring. However, it is recommended to have some knowledge or experience working with them to confidently vouch for their skills and qualifications.

4. What are the benefits of making a referral for a recruit?

Making a referral for a recruit not only helps the candidate in their job search, but it also benefits the company by potentially bringing in top-quality candidates through trusted sources. As a referrer, you may also receive referral bonuses or rewards from the company.

5. Can I refer someone for a specific job position?

Yes, you can refer someone for a specific job position if you believe they are a good fit for the role. It is important to mention the job position in your referral to ensure the candidate is considered for the right opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mom4angela