• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My Recruitment Catalogs Arrive?

In summary, catalogs from Pampered Chef are typically shipped within 2-3 business days and may take an additional 5-7 business days for delivery depending on location. Specific delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, but tracking information is provided for all orders. If catalogs have not been received after 10 business days, customer service should be contacted. The number of catalogs received depends on the size of the order, with 1 catalog per 10 items ordered. Bulk orders for events or parties can also be requested through customer service.
tiffanypc05
my director told me that i get 25 catalogs for recruiting so does anyone know about how long they will come and if i will get new spring/summer catalogs since i just recruited her last week. i have so many f/w ones so hopefully i will get the s/s ones....

Way to go!They usually come fairly quickly. Usually a couple weeks at most. If I were you I would call the HO and see if they have shipped out yet and which catalogs you will get! Congratulations on sharing the opportunity! :D

I got mine pretty quickly too.

1. When will I receive my Pampered Chef catalogs?

Catalogs are shipped out within 2-3 business days of placing your order. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 5-7 business days for delivery.

2. Can I request a specific date for my catalogs to arrive?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee specific delivery dates for catalogs. However, you can track your shipment using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

3. I ordered catalogs but haven't received them yet. What should I do?

If it has been more than 10 business days since you placed your order and you still have not received your catalogs, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How many catalogs will I receive in my order?

The number of catalogs you will receive depends on the size of your order. Typically, for every 10 items ordered, you will receive 1 catalog. If you would like to request a specific number of catalogs, please contact our customer service team.

5. Can I order catalogs in bulk for events or parties?

Yes, you can order catalogs in bulk for events or parties. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with bulk orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • LilBit'sMomma
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • almondfarm