• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Photos of the Current Consultant Kit?

In summary, the kit is slightly different, and the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon has been replaced with the Adjustable Measuring Spoons. The SBRC is the current edition.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I cannot find a pic of the Current Consultant Kit, does anyone know of where to look?

isn't it the same as last season?

Go to the HO Homepage. Click on Take Charge Take Action. Over the video, click Learn More. It has pictures of both kits.

Patty, it's slightly different, because we no longer carry the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon, so that's been replaced with the Adjustable Measuring Spoons, and the SBRC is the current edition.

I'm unable to select the box as a group to copy/paste.

Ok, then go to you PWS, and click on Join My Team, then Learn More or See the New Consultant Kit. Both areas allowed me to select Save As for the picture.

You can also look up the Kit Credit Coupon on pc.com and you should be able to c&p the pic from that.

Thanks!
:)

Here you go:

sheila-albums-product-images-picture1506-fall-2009-consultant-kit.jpg

pampchefsarah said:
Patty, it's slightly different, because we no longer carry the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon, so that's been replaced with the Adjustable Measuring Spoons, and the SBRC is the current edition.
thanks - yes, that makes sense. I won't miss the adj measuring spoons. always leaked for me so I never sold them. ok - no one needs to write back to tell me how much you loved yours, to each his own, but I say good riddance.

It's not the design, it's the technique. I've had similar complaints from customers. Hook the bottom first & then get 2 clicks as you snap closed the 2 edges closest to the measurement container. As long as you get your two clicks, it will not leak. If you don't get the clicks, it will. ;)

Thanks guys!
I was looking for the flier with both kits, but I couldn't remember where I had seen it!
PWS strikes again! :chef:

What is included in the New Consultant Kit - Photo?

The New Consultant Kit - Photo includes a wide range of products and business tools to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey. This includes best-selling products, marketing materials, order forms, training resources, and more.

How can I purchase the New Consultant Kit - Photo?

The New Consultant Kit - Photo can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant, or by contacting our customer service team. You can also sign up to become a consultant and receive the kit as part of your enrollment.

Can I customize the products included in the New Consultant Kit - Photo?

No, the products included in the New Consultant Kit - Photo are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products at a discounted price as a new consultant.

Is there a cost associated with the New Consultant Kit - Photo?

Yes, there is a cost for the New Consultant Kit - Photo. However, the value of the products and business tools included in the kit far exceeds the cost, making it a worthwhile investment for your Pampered Chef business.

What are the benefits of purchasing the New Consultant Kit - Photo?

The New Consultant Kit - Photo is a great way to jumpstart your Pampered Chef business. It provides you with a variety of products to showcase and sell, as well as business tools and resources to help you succeed. Additionally, purchasing the kit also gives you access to special discounts and perks as a new consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Faith
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • kristina16marie