• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the PC Community with Ease: My 3-Year Journey at the Auto Shop

In summary, the cashier at a car dealership saw the shirt I was wearing and started asking me about PC. I handed her a catalog and another lady from sales joined in the conversation. The cashier then decided to do a catalog show. A male salesperson walked up and asked if he could order a pizza stone. I said "see how easy it is to sell?" The cashier then decided to do a catalog show.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I've been talking about PC to the same ladies where I get my car worked on for 3 years. Last time I walked in the door, the cashier saw my PC shirt and started asking me about ordering something. I handed her a catalog and the other lady from sales joined in the conversation. The cashier mentioned that she considered working with PC. Then a male salesperson walked up and asked if he could order a pizza stone. I said "see how easy it is to sell?" The cashier then decided to do a catalog show. That was about a week ago. She called me today and decided to join.

Great news! Way to go!

WooHoo! Congratulations!!!

Great!!!! Good for you ..This just goes to show NEVER give up on people until they tell you to....

My Director gave me the paperwork part of the kit to give to her. When my recruit put that she had gotten the paperwork, it asked for my Director's #. I didn't have it handy and she wasn't answering her phone so I ended up going to my Director's website and acting like I was going to sign under her. Her name and # was at the top of the form.
Is there another way of getting your Director's #?

...our Consultant # is on our Website!

I think if you go to you consultant connection , and click on there to see your director and lineage, it has their consultant #'s listed there.

Kelly V.

UPDATE****Nope I just looked and it doesn't. Could have sworn it did!****

KellyRedHead said:
I think if you go to you consultant connection , and click on there to see your director and lineage, it has their consultant #'s listed there.

Kelly V.

UPDATE****Nope I just looked and it doesn't. Could have sworn it did!****

All I saw was her name and my Director's Director.

Chef Bobby said:
Is there another way of getting your Director's #?

It used to be listed on our commission checks. I honestly can't remember if it's on our new commission checks or not, but it was definitely on our old ones, so if you have copies of your old checks, you can refer to them.

Speaking of which, a good recruiting tool at shows is to have copies of your checks as well as a copy of your director's check, and maybe even a senior or executive director's check to show off so that you can demonstrate the potential for income.

I haven't yet signed anyone, but I have gotten LOTS of positive feedback on that from guests at the show...that it was an impressive tool.

Try it, and let me know what happens!!! I put them right in the guest folders, or lap boards (since that's what I am now using).

If you go on anyone's PWS and go into the area where you can place an order (not just "Our Products" but after you put in a host name or not), that consultant's number will be displayed at the top of the page.

1. What made you decide to join the Pampered Chef community?

I had always been a fan of Pampered Chef products and loved hosting parties. When a friend invited me to join her team, I saw it as an opportunity to turn my passion for cooking into a business.

2. How did you find success in the auto shop industry with Pampered Chef?

I found that many of my customers in the auto shop were interested in quick and easy meal solutions. I was able to introduce them to Pampered Chef's kitchen tools and recipes that made their busy lives easier. It also helped that I could relate to their busy schedules as a fellow auto shop employee.

3. What is the most rewarding part of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The most rewarding part is seeing the joy and satisfaction on my customers' faces when they use our products and make delicious meals for their families. It's also fulfilling to be a part of a supportive and empowering community of consultants who are all working towards the same goal of making mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

4. How has your Pampered Chef business grown in the past 3 years?

My business has grown significantly in the past 3 years. I started with just a few parties a month and now I have a consistent customer base and host multiple parties every week. I've also been able to build a team of consultants and help them achieve their own success within the company.

5. What advice do you have for those considering joining the Pampered Chef community?

My advice would be to take advantage of all the training and resources provided by Pampered Chef. Attend conferences and connect with other consultants to learn from their experiences. Also, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new things. You never know where your Pampered Chef journey will take you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
  • Porchechef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • urbnk8