• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Recruit Signed Yesterday!

In summary, "Another Recruit Signed Yesterday!" is a common phrase used in sports news to announce the signing of a new player to a team. The specific team and name of the recruit vary depending on the news source, as well as the recruit's position and potential impact on the team.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Wahoo!!!!! I am getting my TL status back. :D My first of two recruit leads that are scheduled to sign this month did it yesterday! I am so excited and pumped.

This week has been a good week all around. Now, to get on the phone and make the calls. I will be working on that starting tomorrow evening (not everyone goes away for the holiday weekends;)).

Congrats Laurie!! Keep up the good work:)

Congrats!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your recruit signing yesterday! That is such exciting news and I know it must feel great to have your TL status back. It sounds like you have a lot of momentum going with two more recruits scheduled to sign this month. Keep up the great work! I agree, holiday weekends are a great time to make calls and connect with potential recruits. Wishing you continued success in your business!

What is "Another Recruit Signed Yesterday!"?

"Another Recruit Signed Yesterday!" is a phrase commonly used in sports news to announce the signing of a new player to a team.

Which team signed the recruit?

The team that signed the recruit varies depending on the specific news article or report. It could be any sports team from any league.

Who is the new recruit?

The name and details of the new recruit will also vary depending on the news source. It could be a known player or a newcomer to the sport.

What position does the recruit play?

The position of the recruit will be mentioned in the news article or report. It could be any position in the sport, such as a forward, midfielder, or goalkeeper.

What impact will the recruit have on the team?

The impact of the new recruit on the team will depend on their skills, experience, and the team's current needs. It could potentially improve the team's performance or bring in new strategies and dynamics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Kelly8