• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Benefits of "Opportunity Nights" with friends!

In summary, an "Opportunity Night" with friends is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn about the company and its products through a fun and interactive cooking demonstration. To host one, simply schedule a date with your consultant and they will provide all necessary materials. The benefits of hosting include spending time with friends, earning free and discounted products, and learning new cooking techniques and recipes. Anyone can attend, and the event will include a fun cooking demo and the opportunity to ask questions.
dkitten13
I have a good friend who sells Stampin' Up and she periodically does "Opportunity Nights" in her studio. I have never been but I believe it is a no pressure event where people can learn more about the company, benefits etc. I haven't asked her how successful it has been but she is very successful and continues to do them so I assume she does well.

Has anyone done this type of a thing where they invite basically everyone on there contact list to this type of evening/event? I was thinking it would be great for PC since we can also offer great recipes to sample.

I thought maybe it would be good to do with another consultant or even our whole cluster.

I'd love some feedback on this...

Thanks!

Also, I'm thinking maybe of doing the first one in connection with an Open House?

We have hosted a couple of these. It depends how many people participate. We did decorations, a kit display, recipe samples, little Q&A workshops. It was a lot of fun and we had a few sign up.

When you say "we" do you mean other direct sale's rep's or other pc reps? How did you advertise this?

My director has a standing opportunity night every Monday night, except when we have our Team meetings then it's moved to that night right before the Team meeting.We're having a larger Opportunity night as a cluster, we're each bringing one of the recipes from the Weekday Dinners Done collection and also have a goal to bring at least one person (doesn't have to be a prospect) with us.

What is an "Opportunity Night" with friends?

An "Opportunity Night" with friends is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn more about the company and its products while enjoying a fun and interactive cooking demonstration.

How do I host an "Opportunity Night" with friends?

To host an "Opportunity Night" with friends, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date that works for you and your friends. Your consultant will assist you in planning the event and provide all the necessary materials.

What are the benefits of hosting an "Opportunity Night" with friends?

Hosting an "Opportunity Night" with friends not only allows you to spend quality time with your friends, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive hostess rewards. You also get the chance to learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

Who can attend an "Opportunity Night" with friends?

Anyone can attend an "Opportunity Night" with friends! Whether you're a seasoned Pampered Chef customer or completely new to the company, you are welcome to join in on the fun and learn more about our products and business opportunity.

What can I expect at an "Opportunity Night" with friends?

At an "Opportunity Night" with friends, you can expect to have a blast while learning about Pampered Chef's high-quality products and business opportunity. Your consultant will provide a fun and interactive cooking demonstration, and you will have the chance to try delicious food and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • BeaLorene