• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding the Right Course of Action: Offering a Booking to Sally or Pat?

In summary, Sally becomes a consultant and wanted to recruit my past host Pat. Pat will be booking for Sally but not become a consultant at this time. Wendy booked a show off Pat. Wendy came with a group from Pat's husband's work. I don't think she would invite Pat to her show but not sure. Wendy and I have not confirmed a date. I need to follow up with her soon.
beepampered
I have a new recruit who is excited, organized and on the ball! She is going to do great. I'm wondering if I should offer a potential booking as follows.

Sally becomes consultant and wanted to recruit my past host Pat. Pat will be booking for Sally but not become a consultant at this time.

Wendy booked a show off Pat. Wendy came with a group from Pat's husband's work. I don't think she would invite Pat to her show but not sure. Wendy and I have not confirmed a date. I need to follow up with her soon.

Do I continue to schedule a show with Wendy (she obviously isn't calling me begging for one but I do think she's interested)? Do I offer it to Sally for a booking? I would offer it to Pat if she because a consultant but don't think I'm obligated to Sally although Pat may be invited to Wendy's show.

Thanks for helping me know the right thing to do.....

I think I need some more clarification. Sally does a show for Pat, and Wendy books off Pat's show. How is Pat not already on Sally's calendar then? Or did Wendy book off a previous show of Pat's, before Sally became a consultant?

If the latter, I don't think you're necessarily in any way obligated to Sally to give her your leads. If Wendy is at the show Sally is doing, and books, great! If you have a previous connection to Wendy, and call her to book a show, you're fine. You're not obligated to give your business away, and the host isn't obligated to any one consultant.

If Wendy & Sally are not friends, then I'd say no. You shouldn't feel obligated to give the show to her. If Wendy, Sally & Pat were all three close friends, then I could see you wanting to help Sally with her new business by letting her have her friend's show.

As far as I know, they are not friends. I don't even think Pat and Wendy are friends - just through her dh's work. I had told Sally that if Pat signed, I knew of a booking for her. Of course, Pat's not signing so I can keep the booking. If I can get a date. Thanks for helping me clarify that it's not up to me to get all her bookings or give my business away. I just wonder if Pat will get invited to two different shows and that might get weird. But honestly, I'm not sure how well she and Wendy know each other. Thanks!

Congratulations on having a new recruit who is excited and organized! It sounds like she will be a great addition to your team. As for the potential booking with Sally and Pat, here are a few things to consider.Firstly, it's always a good idea to follow up with Wendy and confirm a date for her show. This will give you a better idea of her level of interest and if she is open to having Pat attend as well.If Wendy does not specifically mention wanting Pat to attend her show, then it would be fair to offer the booking to Sally. Since Pat is not becoming a consultant at this time, it is not necessary to offer her the booking. However, if Wendy does mention wanting Pat to attend, then it would be appropriate to offer the booking to Pat.Ultimately, the decision is up to you and what you feel is best for your business. If you feel that offering the booking to Sally will help her get started and build her confidence, then that may be the right choice. Just make sure to communicate clearly with everyone involved and keep them updated on any changes.I hope this helps guide you in making the right decision. Best of luck with your business and happy cooking!Sincerely,

1. Can I offer a booking to both Sally and Pat?

It is not recommended to offer a booking to both Sally and Pat. This may cause confusion and potential conflicts in scheduling. It is best to make a decision and offer the booking to one person.

2. How do I determine who to offer the booking to?

You can determine who to offer the booking to by considering factors such as availability, skill set, and previous performance. It is important to choose the person who is most qualified and capable of completing the task successfully.

3. What if both Sally and Pat are equally qualified for the booking?

In this situation, it is important to communicate with both Sally and Pat and discuss the options. Consider factors such as their workload and personal preferences before making a decision.

4. Can I offer the booking to Sally if she has a conflict on the scheduled date?

If Sally has a conflict on the scheduled date, it is best to discuss this with her and see if the conflict can be resolved or if she can find a replacement. If not, it may be necessary to offer the booking to Pat instead.

5. What if Sally and Pat both decline the booking?

If both Sally and Pat decline the booking, it is important to reassess the situation and consider other options. This may include finding a new consultant or rescheduling the booking for a different date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dexheimers
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedK