• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006

In summary, New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 is a system used by the military to track the progress and achievements of new recruits during their training period. These points are calculated based on various factors such as physical fitness tests and marksmanship scores. The system was implemented to provide a standardized way to measure the readiness and abilities of new recruits for military service. Military leaders use these points to determine the potential of new recruits for advanced training and assignments. While the specific system may have been updated, the concept of tracking and evaluating new recruits' progress and performance is still used in the military today.
cooking_girl
Gold Member
Hey everyone!

Is there somewhere on Consultant's Corner or KCN or the Weekly Bites that states the rules with 2,000 points per recruit and bonus points for becoming a FD or D? My director explained it to us at our Jan mtg, but I need clarification because I might have my 2nd recruit! Of course, I was 3,700 points away from the cruise last year, so I could have used it then! But, I am happier with the new system and would love to know more info!

Thanks!

Amy Czyz
Independent Consultant
Buffalo, NY

PS-- Go Sabres!

it is stated right on the tracking chart for the trip and in the book they sent about the Golden Treasures Incentives.

It's funny because I knew I saw it somewhere... but didn't know where until now! Thank you!

1. What are New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006?

New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 is a system used by the military to track the progress and achievements of new recruits during their training period.

2. How are New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 calculated?

New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 are calculated based on various factors, including physical fitness tests, marksmanship scores, and overall performance during training exercises.

3. Why were New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 implemented?

New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 were implemented to provide a standardized way to measure the readiness and abilities of new recruits, and to ensure that they are meeting the necessary requirements for military service.

4. How are New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 used?

New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 are used by military leaders to determine the readiness and potential of new recruits for advanced training and assignments within the military.

5. Are New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 still in use?

While the specific system of New Recruit Qualifying Points 2006 may have been updated or replaced in some military branches, the concept of tracking and evaluating new recruits' progress and performance is still used in the military today.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking_girl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cooking_girl
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • jwpamp