• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It a Bad Sign for a Possible Recruit to Ask About Minimum Requirements?

In summary, Kris is considering whether or not PC is a good fit for her, and she is looking into the minimum requirements.
BlessedWifeMommy
Is it a bad sign when the first question that a possible recruit asks is what is the minimum that I have to do?

Of course I answered her question. But later, I got to thinking. Oh, and she is moving soon and said to call on her in 2 weeks.

I don't think so... that was one of my top questions before I started: what's the minimum sales requirement...
That kind of gave me an 'out', just in case this really doesn't work for me.
Of course now that I've started, I'm determined to succeed, and there's a huge motivation to go way beyond the minimum requirements for all the various reasons (income, give-aways, helping out your team, personal satisfaction, etc).That was my personal experience in any case... others may be different!Lorraine

I was also very concerned about that question/answer. I used to sell another DS product, and the requirements killed me and were very tough! $500 in retail sales every 3-month period- BUT it had to be all done in one single calendar month! So I would have Jan-Feb-March to sell the $500, but I could only place the total order in one month- $100 in jan, $200 in Feb and $100 in March- didn't COUNT! So when I looked at PC, that was a big concern for me.

Just a thought...I always answer that question like this:pC has designed their program to allow for life to happen. Meaning, that the minimum is one show a month, or $150 in sales. It's great to have a fallback if it's needed.

Thinking back I know I asked about this. I sold years ago, and I was wondering if it had changed. Kris, I like your answer. I'll have to put it in my "words" for next time.

I don't think it's a bad sign at all, I think it's a good sign that your potential recruit wants to be fully informed from the beginning to see if it will be a good fit for her.
I think it's almost natural for someone to ask that...

1. Is it a bad sign when my cake batter is lumpy?

Not necessarily. Lumpy batter can be caused by overmixing or using cold ingredients. Try gently folding in the dry ingredients and using room temperature ingredients for a smoother batter.

2. Is it a bad sign when my vegetables are discolored?

It could be a sign of spoilage or improper storage. Check for mold or a foul odor and discard if present. Properly storing vegetables in the fridge or freezer can help prevent discoloration.

3. Is it a bad sign when my meat is slimy?

Yes, it is a sign of spoilage and the meat should not be consumed. Trust your senses and discard any meat that looks, smells, or feels off.

4. Is it a bad sign when my bread dough doesn't rise?

It could be a sign of old yeast, too little yeast, or a cold environment. Make sure to use fresh yeast and let the dough rise in a warm place for optimal results.

5. Is it a bad sign when my cookies spread too much?

It could be a sign of using too much butter or not enough flour. Try using less butter or adding more flour to the dough for better results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • GinaG623