• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Dropped Cake Lead to a New Recruit?

In summary, the cake fell on the floor, and the receptionist was interested in the cake because it was one of the 12-Minute Miracle Cakes. Trish gave her the recipe, and she placed an order over the phone.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I was pampering a business today...as I started to take the cake upstairs to the city offices, the cake fell on the floor. The receptionist heard my "oops" and came to help out. When I told her it was one of the 12-Minute Miracle Cakes in the Microwave, she was interested. So, I handed her the recipe. It had the PC logo on it...she wanted a catty. Found out her daughter wants to become a consultant !! Will take a new cake back tomorrow...and some recruiting info for the daughter, who has a 6-week old baby. Any tips for working with a potential recruit with a new baby?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

How exciting! Guess it was a good thing you dropped that cake. As for a recruit with a new baby. Other than care for the baby when she is at shows, I think PC and babies are a great mix (they nap alot!). It's when they become toddlers, that is when it is fun to try to get time in to make calls.

don't drop the baby

Judybabe, you made me laugh !!

My best friend, a PC consultant, starting doing shows 2 weeks after her baby was born. In fact, she got a lot of shows that way...everybody wanted to see the baby, so she took her along. They got to coo and hold her and buy PC products too !! She did really well those first few months!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

what a gimmick! geez I can just see me explaining to my 53 yearold spouse that I need a baby now.and don't suggest a grandchild. my daughter is only 12. LOL!Judy

I should mention a gimmick I tried last friday... one of the hats I wear is as the Disaster Response Team Leader for this part of the state. American Red Cross. I was at a health fair where I had a booth and was trying to figure out a way to incorporate the Red Cross with Pampered Chef. So I made up recipe cards for "No disaster zucchini bread" "No disaster chocolate cake" No disaster mexican lasagna" plus a few more. Basically using my own or dcb recipes and renaming them. I put the ARC logo plus my PC info.Printed and gave away all two hundred. Got a call today from a lady who placed an $88.00 order over the phone.You can have the baby, I'll keep the disasters! Both can be messy!

Great way to incorporate the two...I may try that with some other booths I'm doing.

I would touch on getting out of the house, doing something just for her, making some money, and flexible. Those would have reached me as a potential consultant.

What is a Dropped Cake Recruit Lead?

A Dropped Cake Recruit Lead is a type of lead that is generated when a potential customer has expressed interest in a product or service, but for some reason, the sales or marketing team was unable to follow up with them in a timely manner.

How is a Dropped Cake Recruit Lead different from other leads?

A Dropped Cake Recruit Lead is different from other leads because it has already shown interest in the product or service, making it a warmer lead. However, it has been dropped or forgotten, making it more challenging to convert into a sale.

Why is it important to follow up with Dropped Cake Recruit Leads?

Following up with Dropped Cake Recruit Leads is crucial because they have already shown interest in the product or service, and by following up, you have a higher chance of converting them into a sale. It also shows the potential customer that you value their interest and are committed to providing excellent customer service.

How can I prevent Dropped Cake Recruit Leads?

To prevent Dropped Cake Recruit Leads, it is essential to have an organized and efficient lead management system in place. This includes setting reminders, automating follow-up emails, and having a dedicated team to handle leads promptly and effectively.

What are some strategies for converting Dropped Cake Recruit Leads into sales?

Some strategies for converting Dropped Cake Recruit Leads into sales include following up promptly and consistently, personalizing the communication, offering special promotions or discounts, and addressing any concerns or objections the lead may have. It is also crucial to track and analyze the success of these strategies to continually improve the conversion rate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • PCMelissa