• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Words for Booking/Recruiting Slide????

In summary, there is a request for the Bookings/Recruiting slide on a word document or PDF to be made available, as it is not currently available on the Pampered Chef website. There are suggestions for it to be included in supply orders or for it to be available for purchase at office supply stores. The slide is desired for use in boosting both bookings and recruiting, and some individuals plan to give it to new recruits at their first open house. However, it is not currently available for purchase or order.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
I'm sure it's posted somewhere, but I can't find it. Does anyone have the Bookings/Recruiting slide on a word document? PDF will do, but I have Vista and it doesn't like my computer and PDFs.

I was bummed when I realised that 4 of my 5 shows that I submitted by the 15th were July shows. I went on Pampered Chef's website to make my own booking/recruiting combo slide and only the old booking slide is available. I called and emailed PC asking them to make it available for us. I even suggested that it would be great if it worked with one of our printing supplies...you know, register, click and pay. I knew that they couldn't put it on a supply order as fast as I want it. But, at the very least you would think they should post it so we can get recruiting!

I know I have had GREAT success w/the booking slide, so I really want to use both (as one tool) and boost my recruiting,too. I'm thinking of having them made for new recruits and giving it to them at their 1st open house show. This would benefit both of us since she'll have pre-training on how to use it and I'll be there to help follow up with the leads.

I might even give them to my downline when they hold their 1st open house for the Fall/Winter selling season...

Thanks, Elaine

I did receive my booking/recruiting slide and it is really nice. There were some files on here to download...I will have to look.

Here's one from CS, someone way more talented than myself. You just need some recruiting slides for the back and you will be set.:)
Deb

Attachments

• Bookings Slide w. pix.doc
    715.5 KB · Views: 880
Chefgirl2 said:
I'm sure it's posted somewhere, but I can't find it. Does anyone have the Bookings/Recruiting slide on a word document? PDF will do, but I have Vista and it doesn't like my computer and PDFs.

I was bummed when I realised that 4 of my 5 shows that I submitted by the 15th were July shows. I went on Pampered Chef's website to make my own booking/recruiting combo slide and only the old booking slide is available. I called and emailed PC asking them to make it available for us. I even suggested that it would be great if it worked with one of our printing supplies...you know, register, click and pay. I knew that they couldn't put it on a supply order as fast as I want it. But, at the very least you would think they should post it so we can get recruiting!

I know I have had GREAT success w/the booking slide, so I really want to use both (as one tool) and boost my recruiting,too. I'm thinking of having them made for new recruits and giving it to them at their 1st open house show. This would benefit both of us since she'll have pre-training on how to use it and I'll be there to help follow up with the leads.

I might even give them to my downline when they hold their 1st open house for the Fall/Winter selling season...

Thanks, Elaine

I did the SAMETHING! UGH...I so wanted the slide.

Can someone who owns the booking/recruiting slide please type out what each page says on the recruiting slide part? I'll put it on word and post it if you give me the words... and any pictures(describe). I know they also changed 2 or 3 pages in the bookings slide, too. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks, Elaine

I haven't checked my inventory list, but I would've thought that it would be available to order on our supply orders. I'm placing my supply order tonight. I will check then. I have my own booking/recruiting slide, but I would've loved to earn the official PC one. Unfortunately, I didn't.

It's not available on the supply order. When I emailed HO I suggested that it be put on the supply list, but knew it wouldn't be fast enough for what I want. I asked if they could make it available so we could use Office Max or one of the other office stores to make it for us. You know:register, click on booking/recruiting slide, pay and have it in 2 days.

I want to give one to my new recruits when I am at their 1st Grand Opening show. That way they learn how to use it before the show and afterwards I show them how to follow up on their generated leads.

Anyone????

outwhit420 said:
I haven't checked my inventory list, but I would've thought that it would be available to order on our supply orders. I'm placing my supply order tonight. I will check then. I have my own booking/recruiting slide, but I would've loved to earn the official PC one. Unfortunately, I didn't.

It is on the supply form, item no. NJ35, $15.00

Also, there is a picture of it in the download section in Consultants Corner. Click on the Supply Order Fact Sheet...

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/us_supply_fact_sheet.pdf

1. What is a "Words for Booking/Recruiting Slide"?

A "Words for Booking/Recruiting Slide" is a presentation or document that contains carefully crafted words and phrases designed to attract potential clients or recruits. These words are often used in sales pitches, marketing materials, or job postings to effectively communicate the benefits and opportunities of a particular product, service, or company.

2. How can I create an effective "Words for Booking/Recruiting Slide"?

To create an effective "Words for Booking/Recruiting Slide", it is important to understand your target audience and their needs, as well as the unique selling points of your product, service, or company. Use clear and concise language, highlight key benefits and features, and include a call to action to encourage action from your audience.

3. Can I use the same words and phrases for booking and recruiting?

While there may be some overlap, it is recommended to tailor your words and phrases specifically for booking and recruiting purposes. This means using different approaches and highlighting different aspects of your product, service, or company to appeal to potential clients or recruits.

4. What are some examples of effective words and phrases for booking and recruiting?

Examples of effective words and phrases for booking and recruiting may include: "exclusive opportunity", "limited time offer", "join our team", "top-rated", "highly sought-after", "proven results", "competitive salary/benefits", "innovative", "game-changing", "in-demand skills", "growth potential", "industry leader", "satisfaction guaranteed", "dynamic environment". The specific words and phrases you choose should align with your target audience and the unique selling points of your product, service, or company.

5. How often should I update my "Words for Booking/Recruiting Slide"?

It is recommended to review and update your "Words for Booking/Recruiting Slide" regularly, especially if there are changes in your target audience, product, service, or company. This will ensure that your words and phrases remain relevant and impactful to potential clients or recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • JennyJennJen