• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the link for the $50 Visa Card for new recruits on CC?

In summary, the link for the $50 Visa card recruits are supposed to get is on Pampered Chef's website, but they have to qualify with $1250 in sales within their first 30 days to get the gift card.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Where is the link on CC for the $50 Visa Card recruits are supposed to get? OR, did I just imagine this?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I think we're just getting that...not the recruits themselves. They get the two pieces of stoneware free when they qualify in 30 days

Thanks for posting this- I was wondering something about this today... I was thinking, do we only get the gift card if they qualify in 30 days? Or just for recruiting in July and August? I believe the flyer didn't specify that they had to qualify in 30 days for us to get the giftcard, but though that was unusual as that's how most of the promotions work...

All current promos are on the same page as the Host and Guest specials.

kdangel518 said:
Thanks for posting this- I was wondering something about this today... I was thinking, do we only get the gift card if they qualify in 30 days? Or just for recruiting in July and August? I believe the flyer didn't specify that they had to qualify in 30 days for us to get the giftcard, but though that was unusual as that's how most of the promotions work...

They have to qualifty with $1250 in sales within their first 30 days to get the Visa gift card.

Aha. Thanks Laurie! Figured I must have missed that somewhere! Otherwise HO might go broke giving us all gift card for our new recruits this summer, lol.

What is a "Visa Card for New Recruits"?

A "Visa Card for New Recruits" is a type of credit card specifically designed for individuals who have recently entered the workforce. It offers special benefits and rewards that cater to the needs of new employees.

What are the requirements for getting a "Visa Card for New Recruits"?

The requirements for getting a "Visa Card for New Recruits" may vary depending on the issuer, but generally, you must be at least 18 years old, have a steady source of income, and have a good credit score. Some issuers may also require proof of employment or a recommendation from your employer.

What are the benefits of having a "Visa Card for New Recruits"?

The benefits of having a "Visa Card for New Recruits" may include lower interest rates, higher credit limits, and exclusive rewards and perks targeted towards new employees. It can also help you build your credit history and establish financial responsibility.

Can I use my "Visa Card for New Recruits" for international transactions?

Yes, most "Visa Card for New Recruits" can be used for international transactions. However, it is always best to check with your issuer to confirm if there are any restrictions or additional fees for using your card abroad.

Are there any fees associated with a "Visa Card for New Recruits"?

Like any other credit card, "Visa Card for New Recruits" may have fees such as an annual fee, late payment fee, or foreign transaction fee. It is important to read the terms and conditions carefully before applying for a card to understand any potential fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Trish in Texas