• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Help a New Consultant?

In summary, The consultant wants to hold off on ordering her kit, but is worried about having enough time to train. The best way to help her would be to have her set her show dates and order her kit, once she has that she can go through the materials in the kit and get the online training.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have a new consultant with her kick off party on Sept. 12. She wants to get the most out of her first 30 days, so she wants to hold off on ordering her kit. But - she is kind of nervous about having enough time to train, etc.

What would be the best way to help her? I'm including her email to me so that you can get an idea of what she's said to me. I thought of having her log into CC with my user/pass but I'm not so sure that's a good idea. She's got the products from her last party and I can get her catalogs, etc. to get her started. What would you do?

"Yes, I would definitely like for you to be at my kick off party. I need to work on my invitations. What all do you include on your invitations. I think I probably threw away the one you sent out for me. I have been trying to decide what I want to make in front of everyone but have not made a decision yet. I was going to ask you for some suggestions. A lot of the recipes in the PC cookbooks have to bake for around 30 mins. Do you just not make those recipes for your shows?
If you have time sometime I would like to get together to talk about what all I need to tell my guests about PC. Part of the reason I am getting so anxious is I would like to have the PC materials to help me prepare for my show, but I don't want to sign up too soon before my first show so I can meet the $1,250 in sales for the first 30 days. Anita is going to have a party for me on the 26th of Sept. and Beth is also sometime in Sept."

Have her set her show dates and then order her kit...once she has that she'll be able to go through everything, log into CC and get the online training. Getting the shows on her calendar is AWESOME...let's face it, that's the BIGGIE!!!!

the kit comes in about 3-4 days ,,have her set her date for her open house the order her kit the week before . that gves enough time to train a bit on line , she can make a recipe now and have that part done .
While she waits for the kit to come she can have catty shows going on to close within the 30 days , and also a few shows schdualed

Having her attend some of your shows may be a good idea too. Even if she has been to shows and had shows before, this time she could watch through a new set of eyes. If it is possible, get together with her in your home or hers and view consultants corner, this will show her that the world is at her finger tips as far as recipes and show ideas go. Maybe pick a couple of recipes that she thinks she might like and make them together using the products that come in the kit. It will be as if she already has her own kit and can get that training in before she does.

Hi there,First of all, congratulations on becoming a new consultant! I can understand your nervousness and desire to make the most out of your first 30 days. It's a great idea to hold off on ordering your kit until after your kick off party, so that you can use the sales from that party towards your first 30 days goal.In terms of training, there are a few things you can do to get started. I would suggest reaching out to your upline (the person who recruited you) for some one-on-one training. They can also provide you with login information for CC and help you get started with your online training.As for your kick off party invitations, it's always a good idea to include the date, time, location, and theme of the party. You can also include a brief description of what Pampered Chef is and why you are excited to share it with your friends and family.When it comes to choosing recipes for your party, I would recommend picking ones that are quick and easy to prepare, so that you can spend more time showcasing the products and talking about Pampered Chef. You can also check out the "Party Ready" recipes on CC for some great ideas.Lastly, don't worry about having all the materials right away. Your upline and I are here to support you and provide you with any materials you may need. Focus on getting your first party booked and the rest will fall into place.I wish you all the best with your kick off party and your new Pampered Chef business. Feel free to reach out to me or your upline for any further assistance or guidance. We are here to help you succeed!

1. How can I support and mentor a new consultant?

As a seasoned consultant, you can provide valuable support and guidance to a new consultant. Start by setting up a one-on-one meeting to get to know them and understand their goals. Share your knowledge and experiences, and offer tips and advice on how to build their business. Encourage them to attend training and team meetings, and be available for any questions they may have.

2. What resources are available to help new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help new consultants get started and grow their business. This includes training videos, webinars, and online resources such as the Consultant's Corner and the Consultant Support Community. New consultants also have access to their sponsor and the entire Pampered Chef community for support and inspiration.

3. How can I help a new consultant reach their sales goals?

One of the best ways to help a new consultant reach their sales goals is by setting achievable and specific goals with them. Encourage them to host parties, reach out to potential customers, and utilize social media to promote their business. Provide them with tips on how to increase sales and share success stories from other consultants. You can also offer to co-host a party with them to help boost their sales.

4. What are some common mistakes new consultants make and how can I help them avoid them?

Some common mistakes new consultants make include not utilizing their network, not following up with customers, and not staying organized. As a mentor, you can help them avoid these mistakes by emphasizing the importance of utilizing their network, providing tips on how to follow up with customers, and sharing organizational tips and tools. Be a positive role model by staying organized and following up with your own customers.

5. How can I help a new consultant overcome their fears and doubts?

Starting a new business can be scary, and new consultants may have doubts and fears about their ability to succeed. As a mentor, you can help them overcome these fears by providing encouragement and support. Share your own experiences and how you overcame doubts and fears. Remind them that everyone starts somewhere and that with hard work and dedication, they can achieve their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • etteluap70PC