• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Your First Pampered Chef Member: Coaching & Tips

In summary, this female is interested in doing PC and is excited about her SS #1. She is unsure of what the acronym DH stands for, but is prepared to train herself. Her upline is able to get her a training book called "training super starters" which will give her everything she needs to learn. This is a great opportunity for any new recruits to get started and to have someone to help them along the way.
jonna
I have someone who is interested in doing PC and I'm excited because this will be my first recruit and it's my SS #1!

Any advice on good recruit coaching or tips?

I'd like to hear some too. I just got my First Recruit today and I'm so excited!

This is my SS #3 and it's great to finally have a recruit.

:D

Congrat's to you by the way. :)

Ooooo! I need info too!I have a lady that is seriously interested, but I'm not 100% sure what all to tell her! I'm beyond my SS months, and until recently, was just a part-time consultant. But, now I'm trying for that Atlantis trip with my DH, and well, I need to learn how to recruit!

Anywho....all those directors out there, help us! ;)

Gotta knowOk... I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what abbrevations mean (BRB, BTW, ROFL, etc.) but I have not yet figured out what DH means. I think I've figured out the H (husband) but have lots of ideas for the D (designated, dumb? ha ha). At the risk of looking like an idiot, can someone please tell me what it stands for? Thanks!

DH= Dear Husband :p

Will you??or your recruiter or Director be training your new recruits? This is a really big deal, especially since you just started your business! It is hard to train someone when you don't know the business yourself! I would ask your upline for help. My team members all know that I will train their first and second recruits with them observing. For their next 3-4 recruits, they do the training while I observe to help. Some people are ready to train their own people after the first two!

Your Director will also be able to get you a training book called training super starters! This is what I use to train everyone! It gives you everything you will need!

Hope this helps all of you! :p

WAY TO GO ON SHARING THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!! :D

fruit76loop said:
or your recruiter or Director be training your new recruits? This is a really big deal, especially since you just started your business! It is hard to train someone when you don't know the business yourself! I would ask your upline for help. My team members all know that I will train their first and second recruits with them observing. For their next 3-4 recruits, they do the training while I observe to help. Some people are ready to train their own people after the first two!

Your Director will also be able to get you a training book called training super starters! This is what I use to train everyone! It gives you everything you will need!

Hope this helps all of you! :p

WAY TO GO ON SHARING THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!! :D

In my case, the majority of what I know is because I trained myself by reading alot and research from here. My upline had me shadow her at one show and then pretty much from then on, I was on my own.

I feel I have what it takes to help my recruit get the knowledge she needs to be successful. She's determined to make this work for her and I have no doubt that even if I couldn't train her myself, she would succeed regardless.

I'm glad I have this site to come to if I ever do need to know something, Thanks to everyone here.

What is the first step in recruiting a Pampered Chef member?

The first step in recruiting a Pampered Chef member is to identify potential candidates. This can be done by reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances who have shown interest in the brand or have a passion for cooking and entertaining.

How can I coach my first Pampered Chef member to be successful?

Coaching your first Pampered Chef member starts with setting clear expectations and goals, and providing them with the necessary tools and resources to achieve success. It's important to also offer ongoing support and encouragement, and to lead by example as a successful Pampered Chef consultant.

What are some effective tips for recruiting my first Pampered Chef member?

Some effective tips for recruiting your first Pampered Chef member include networking and promoting your business on social media, attending local events and fairs to showcase the products, and offering incentives for referrals. It's also important to highlight the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, such as flexible hours and earning potential.

How can I help my first Pampered Chef member build a strong team?

To help your first Pampered Chef member build a strong team, it's important to provide them with training and resources on how to recruit and coach their own team members. Encouraging them to attend trainings and meetings, and offering support and guidance, can also contribute to their success in building a strong team.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting my first Pampered Chef member?

Some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting your first Pampered Chef member include being too pushy or sales-focused, not providing enough support and guidance, and not setting clear expectations and goals. It's also important to not overwhelm the potential member with too much information, and to listen to their concerns and address them appropriately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies