• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Argh!!! Just a Little Vent...

In summary, "Argh!!! Just a Little Vent..." is a product from Pampered Chef that can easily vent steam from pots and pans while cooking to prevent burns. It features a silicone flap that fits over the edge of the pot or pan and is safe to use with all types of cookware, except for the microwave. To clean, simply wash with warm, soapy water or place in the dishwasher.
cookie325
So my new recruit tried to sign up last night - apparently her agreement didn't go through. Because we no longer get notification when it does go through, I didn't know that it wasn't showing as submitted. We're going to complete it today, but yesterday was the last day for conference 3 attendees to get the extra PC$ - and I really needed them! :cry: I'm happy I'm gonna be a senior consultant, but the extra PC$ would've been great!!!

Okay, done venting now.

I think it's STUPID that we don't get notified anymore...how did she know it didn't go through?

Sorry to hear you missed the deadline...congrats on being a sr though!

She doesn't know yet. I just called HO to double check and ask when it would show up on Consultant Connection, and they said they show it as incomplete. :-(

What is "Argh!!! Just a Little Vent..."?

"Argh!!! Just a Little Vent..." is a popular product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily vent steam from your pots and pans while cooking, helping to prevent messy and potentially dangerous steam burns.

How does "Argh!!! Just a Little Vent..." work?

The product features a silicone flap that easily fits over the edge of a pot or pan, creating a small opening for steam to escape. This allows you to vent steam without having to completely remove the lid, keeping your hands and kitchen surfaces safe.

Is "Argh!!! Just a Little Vent..." safe to use with all types of cookware?

Yes, "Argh!!! Just a Little Vent..." is safe to use with all types of cookware, including non-stick, stainless steel, and cast iron. It is also safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can "Argh!!! Just a Little Vent..." be used in the microwave?

No, "Argh!!! Just a Little Vent..." is not safe to use in the microwave. It is designed for use on stove tops and in ovens only.

How do I clean "Argh!!! Just a Little Vent..."?

To clean "Argh!!! Just a Little Vent...", simply wash it with warm, soapy water or place it in the dishwasher. It is also safe to clean with a non-abrasive scrubber. Make sure to dry it completely before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • jcsmilez