• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg...i Just Recruited a Third Person This Month!!!!

In summary, "Omg...i Just Recruited a Third Person This Month!!!!" is a common phrase used by individuals in network marketing or direct sales to celebrate recruiting three or more people in a single month. This is considered a significant accomplishment in the industry as it demonstrates the person's ability to successfully share the opportunity and build a successful team. To achieve this milestone, one must use a combination of strategy, hard work, and persistence, such as networking, leveraging social media, attending events, and consistently following up with potential recruits. The benefits of recruiting three people in a month include increased income and bonuses and the potential for long-term success in the business. Anyone can achieve this milestone with the right mindset, dedication, and effort, as
Chefstover2
I'm just jumping out of my skin! It's only the 18th!

Last Friday I signed a HO Lead, who has never even BEEN to a show (she's coming with me to my show tonight to observe). Last night, my recruit from July signed HER first recruit (we did a three-way call interview--three different states) and I just signed (about an hour ago) a referral from a friend. She's a PC junkie and due with her 3rd child in October and doesn't want to go back to work.

So now I'll have one SC with another one on the way, so I'll be re-promoting in September! Wahoo!!!:cheerleader:

OK...I'm better now...off to my show. Wonder who I'll recruit tonight! :D

Kristen, that is fabulous!! 1/2 way to one of those recruiting reward, plus the $50-per-recruit gift card, plus $25 per recruit, plus future overides, etc. Wow, Christmas in August for you!!

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

A big WAHOO for you! (and a little jealousy too)

WOW!!! That is AWESOME!! I'm really hoping to get all my prospects signed by the end of August too!! This promotion is GREAT!! WAHOOO!!!! You go girl!

Wahoo! Congrats that's awesome!

congratulations!! That is so awesome!! :thumbup::D

Congrats!! Super fab....keep it up!

1. What is "Omg...i Just Recruited a Third Person This Month!!!!" all about?

"Omg...i Just Recruited a Third Person This Month!!!!" is a phrase often used by individuals who have achieved success in network marketing or direct sales by recruiting three or more people in a single month. It is a common milestone and a cause for celebration in the industry.

2. Is recruiting three people in a month a significant accomplishment?

Yes, it is considered a significant accomplishment in network marketing or direct sales. It shows that the person has successfully shared their opportunity with others and convinced them to join their team. It also demonstrates their ability to lead and build a successful team.

3. How can I recruit three people in a month?

Recruiting three people in a month requires a combination of strategy, hard work, and persistence. Some tips for success include networking, leveraging social media, attending events and conferences, and consistently following up with potential recruits. It is also essential to have a clear understanding of the products or services being offered and the compensation plan.

4. What are the benefits of recruiting three people in a month?

There are several benefits to recruiting three people in a month. Firstly, it can lead to increased income and bonuses, as most network marketing companies offer incentives for recruiting new members. Additionally, it can help in building a strong and successful team, which can lead to long-term success in the business.

5. Can anyone achieve the milestone of recruiting three people in a month?

Yes, anyone can achieve the milestone of recruiting three people in a month with the right mindset, dedication, and effort. It does not require any specific skills or qualifications, but it does require a willingness to learn and grow, as well as the ability to effectively communicate and share the opportunity with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • StacieB