• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us for a Grand Opening - Consult as Host at the Fall Kick Off - Thoughts?

In summary, when a person knows they are going to have a Grand Opening, they should do a cooking show with the Consultant to help get started.
cooknjess
When you have someone that knows she is going to join. And is going to have a Grand Opening.

Would you act as the Consultant at her Grand Opening and him/her as the host?

At my Fall Kick off they said the best way to get them started is to do the show for her. What is everyones thought on this?

I just feel guilty because these guests are her friends.

Last edited:
My new recruit did not do a cooking show with me. She signed & then did a catalog show as her first show. She's not even attended one of my cooking shows. I told her when she does get some Cooking Shows on her calendar that I'll go with her and help her the first few times (using my tools while she's waiting for her kit to arrive). Her neighbor has booked a show for the 29th. I do the interactive shows where I introduce myself, have the guests get up, wash their hands & prepare the food, then I address the group about shipping restrictions living on the military base, host benefits, etc. I'll probably still do all of that adding in that Shannon is starting her new business and that the host & I are helping her get started. I'll probably do the intro and answer most of the questions during the preparation, but I'll encourage Shannon do the checkout & just answer any questions that she or the guest might have.Oh and I trained Shannon on host coaching in front of her neighbor. The neighbor is super excited about hosting a $1,000 show and all the benefits that she & Shannon will get if she does. I'm excited to see if she does it for Shannon!!!

If it's her Grand Opening, she needs to be the Consultant. The person submitting the show is the one who needs to be the Consultant at it, and is the one that will get paid the commission. If she would like your help and support, I'd gladly go if that will be something she would like. But the best way for a new recruit to get practice is to do their own Grand Opening, because it's typically w/ friends and family and those are people who you can feel more comfortable around. The other option is for the potential recruit to host a show, have you as the consultant, and then they can use the kit credit coupon or just buy more products (like the DCB) that will benefit them as a consultant. You could then give her all the bookings. But I think it's great for a recruit to do a Grand Opening, because that helps get them qualified faster.

I do a kickoff show with my new consultants. Its his/her show but I do most of the talking, just to help out.

Thanks for everyones thoughts

What is a Grand Opening event?

A Grand Opening event is a special celebration to mark the official opening of a new Pampered Chef store or the launch of a new product line. It is a chance for customers to get a first look at the store or products and enjoy special deals and promotions.

When and where is the next Grand Opening event?

The date and location of the next Grand Opening event will be announced on our website and social media pages. Make sure to follow us to stay updated on all upcoming events and promotions.

Do I need to RSVP for the Grand Opening event?

No, you do not need to RSVP for the Grand Opening event. It is open to all customers and we would love to have you join us!

What can I expect at the Grand Opening event?

At the Grand Opening event, you can expect to see demonstrations of our newest products, enjoy special discounts and promotions, and have the opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. You may also have the chance to win prizes and sample delicious food made with our products.

Can I bring a guest to the Grand Opening event?

Of course! The more the merrier. We encourage you to bring friends and family to the Grand Opening event to share in the excitement and fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • pchefmel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • kreaser