• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Struggling to Find the Right Recruiter?

In summary, if you are struggling to find qualified candidates or have a high turnover rate, it may be time to hire a recruiter. Look for someone with experience in your industry, a proven track record, and strong communication and organizational skills. The cost of hiring a recruiter varies, but they typically charge a percentage of the hired candidate's salary. To ensure the recruiter understands your company's culture and values, communicate clearly and ask for references from past clients. If you are not satisfied with the recruiter's performance, address your concerns directly and consider finding a new recruiter if necessary.
ponvn591
I'm having a hard time finding someone to recruit. Any suggestions?

the best place to find recruits is shows, Make a strong show schedule, offer the opportunity to EVERYONE and they will come!

ponvn591 said:
I'm having a hard time finding someone to recruit. Any suggestions?

I feel your pain. I get the bookings, I get the sales, but no takes on the opportunity. I ask everyone but they usually cut me off before I even finish the sentence. I've stopped stressing myself out over it and comparing myself to everyone else. If I'm meant to have a recruit, it will come.

Let us know how you make out. Best wishes in all of your PC endeavors. :balloon:

I ordered & was listening to the "High Impact Host Coaching" CD off the supply order. I'm motivated! It had a small tip in there for recruiting. When your host takes outside orders, ask them "How did it feel to sell Pampered Chef?" They are likely to give you the deer-in-the-headlight look, but explain to them that by offering someone the opportunity to order from their show, they just SOLD Pampered Chef! Then ask them: "It was pretty easy, huh?"I had a host who collected a dozen outside orders on her show!!! I'm kicking myself in the butt now for not ordering this CD sooner. That would have been a great time to recruit her. She's my top show right now at $1,364.77! I was looking last night. She'd have made $272.95 in commission if I'd have signed her. Minus the $155 Kit = $117.95. Minus the $82.52 that she spent on products = $35.43. That's all those products for FREE plus a paycheck for $35.43!!! What was I thinking?????

Great tip! I've been listening to cd's as well. If I find any ah-ha tips, I'll share on here.

1. How do I know if I need to hire a recruiter?

If you are struggling to find qualified candidates for your open positions or have a high turnover rate, it may be time to consider hiring a recruiter. Recruiters have access to a wider network of potential candidates and can help streamline the hiring process.

2. What qualities should I look for in a recruiter?

When searching for a recruiter, look for someone who has experience in your industry and a proven track record of successful placements. It is also important to find someone who is communicative, organized, and has a strong understanding of your company's needs.

3. How much does it cost to hire a recruiter?

The cost of hiring a recruiter can vary depending on factors such as the recruiter's experience and the complexity of the positions they are filling. Typically, recruiters charge a percentage of the hired candidate's salary as their fee.

4. How can I ensure that the recruiter understands my company's culture and values?

Communication is key when it comes to ensuring that a recruiter understands your company's culture and values. Be clear and specific about your company's mission, values, and expectations for new hires. You can also ask the recruiter for references from past clients in similar industries to get a better understanding of their approach to recruiting.

5. What steps should I take if I am not satisfied with the recruiter's performance?

If you are not satisfied with the recruiter's performance, it is important to address your concerns directly with them. Communicate your expectations and any specific issues you have encountered. If the issues cannot be resolved, you may need to consider finding a new recruiter who better meets your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg