• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Signed a Recruit...& They Have a Recruit...??

Eh, that would be too much like helping her move up to Director. And well, um, I think at one point she said I'd make Director before her...I might have taken that as a challenge. Maybe.
Liquid Sky
I just submitted my newest recruit's agreement. They already have a recruit. How do I go about turning in the indirect recruit's agreement under my direct recruit?? Hope this makes sense :blushing:

I officially hate you.

Just so you know. ;)

MLinAZ said:
I officially hate you.

Just so you know. ;)

LOL! Hmmm, and I was just thinking today that I'll probably be placing someone under you that I recruit. But now, since you hate me, I'll have to change that thought....

You guys are so funny!!

First you need to do the Happy Dance!!!
Then read what everyone else says, 'cause I don't know. LOL

Crystal Patton said:
You guys are so funny!!

First you need to do the Happy Dance!!!
Then read what everyone else says, 'cause I don't know. LOL

:)

I just figured out how to do submit it all. Good times....

Congratulations Caressa! That's awesome.

Michelle, take it as a challenge, and got get TWO new recruits, and encourage them to 'bring a friend' - that'll show Caressa!

Liquid Sky said:
I just submitted my newest recruit's agreement. They already have a recruit. How do I go about turning in the indirect recruit's agreement under my direct recruit?? Hope this makes sense :blushing:

Call HO and see what they would like you to do. They may ask you to submit a paper form with the new consultants' name, or they might tell you to call back later to get her Consultant number.

pampchefsarah said:
Michelle, take it as a challenge, and got get TWO new recruits, and encourage them to 'bring a friend' - that'll show Caressa!

I'm trying!

And lest anyone be offended...Caressa is my upline and recruiting has been an ongoing discussion of ours LOL I'm trying and getting no where meanwhile she just keeps collecting us like trophies ;)

pampchefsarah said:
Congratulations Caressa! That's awesome.

that would show me! lol! Michelle will here shortly, I can feel it in my bones :)

Liquid Sky said:
that would show me! lol! Michelle will here shortly, I can feel it in my bones :)

Eh, that would be too much like helping her move up to Director. And well, um, I think at one point she said I'd make Director before her...I might have taken that as a challenge. Maybe.

Guess I better get my arse in gear and start recruiting....

I'm officially jealous! But I can still play nice ... Congrats to you!!! :)

What does it mean when a recruit has a recruit?

When a recruit has a recruit, it means that they have successfully recruited someone else to join their team or organization. This is often seen as a sign of a strong and successful recruiter.

Do I need to worry about competition from the recruit's recruit?

It is natural to feel some concern about potential competition from a recruit's recruit. However, it is important to remember that recruiting is a team effort and having a strong and motivated team member can actually benefit everyone in the long run.

How can I support the recruit's recruit?

One of the best ways to support a recruit's recruit is to provide them with the necessary resources and training to succeed. This can include introducing them to the team, setting up mentorship opportunities, and providing them with helpful tips and advice.

What are the benefits of having a recruit's recruit?

Having a recruit's recruit can bring many benefits, including expanding your network, increasing team motivation and productivity, and potentially increasing your own earnings through team incentives and bonuses.

What should I avoid when working with a recruit's recruit?

When working with a recruit's recruit, it is important to avoid any actions or behaviors that may come across as pushy or aggressive. Instead, focus on building a strong relationship with the recruit's recruit and supporting them in their own recruiting efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies