• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting as a New Pampered Chef Member: Difficult or Wait?

In summary, it is easy to recruit new members when you are brand new to PC. You can learn a lot from your recruiter and director, and they will help you with the interviews.
pc_jessica
okay so i just started pc myself last month, but today at my cluster meeting they put out a recruiting challenge. i was just wanting to get through my first couple cooking shows before trying to recruit someone. is it much harder to recruit when you are brand new to pc or do you think it is easier to wait a couple months when you know more to recruit????

I'ts really easy to have prople join you in PC being so new cause you are so excited about everyting and u\that is the way you will make more money .
I would be the one to train anyone that joins my peoples team , I know that you are so new so thats my job you just get the leads and have your Director do the rest

Don't wait to recruit, I really wish someone had told me this when I signed! Recruit early & often, you are in the perfect position to recruit now since your enthusiasm level is so high & you can learn together. Have your director help you with the interviews & training! Good luck!

recruit now and learn everything together with your director's guidance!

interviews??? am i missing something, i was never interviewed. what are these?

I'm sure you were but you didn't know it! We call them interviews, but it's basically when you have a recruit lead that you give information to, like the "Take Charge, Take Action" pamphlet, then have a call with them to answer their questions, etc. You will want to ask them some questions as well... we have three way calls with our director, and she does the "interview" I just say to my leads "I have a friend who's been with PC for a long time, I would love for you to talk to her and have her answer all your questions, we can talk to her together. How does that sound?" It's great b/c your director likely has a lot of experience interviewing recruit leads, etc. and you can learn from her during this.

oh okay. well my i used to work with my recruiter and we talked about it alot and then i went to a mutual's friend show the night before i signed and told her i was ready to sign up...so maybe our interviews just were in casual talking! boy she is good i didn't even know i was being recruited!! lol

pc_jessica said:
oh okay. well my i used to work with my recruiter and we talked about it alot and then i went to a mutual's friend show the night before i signed and told her i was ready to sign up...so maybe our interviews just were in casual talking! boy she is good i didn't even know i was being recruited!! lol

:thumbup::thumbup::D

1. Is recruiting as a new Pampered Chef member difficult?

Recruiting as a new Pampered Chef member can be challenging at first, as with any new venture. However, with dedication and a strong support system, it can become easier over time.

2. Will I have to wait a long time to see results from recruiting?

The time it takes to see results from recruiting can vary for each individual. It depends on factors such as how many people you reach out to, your networking skills, and the demand for the products in your area. It is important to stay persistent and not get discouraged if you do not see immediate results.

3. How can I make recruiting easier as a new Pampered Chef member?

One way to make recruiting easier is to utilize the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef. This can include attending team meetings, networking events, and utilizing social media to reach a wider audience. Additionally, building relationships and offering incentives can also make recruiting more effective.

4. Is recruiting necessary for success as a Pampered Chef member?

Recruiting is not a requirement for success as a Pampered Chef member. While it can be beneficial in terms of building a larger team and increasing sales, there are also many successful members who focus solely on selling products to customers.

5. Are there any tips for overcoming the challenges of recruiting as a new Pampered Chef member?

One tip for overcoming the challenges of recruiting is to stay organized and set specific goals for yourself. This can help keep you motivated and on track. It is also important to be open to feedback and advice from more experienced members, and to continuously work on improving your networking and communication skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Monty060609
Replies
Views
Admin Greg