• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Success: How Did I Sign My First Recruit?

In summary, the recruiter has had a few people express an interest in signing up, but none have followed through. Two weeks ago, the recruiter took a potential recruit to watch a cooking show. The potential recruit was excited after the show and said she wants to sign up, just needs to figure out finances. The recruiter gave her all the marketing material to review at home and a DVD to watch. The recruiter has only sent one email to the potential recruit since the new career plan went into effect, and the potential recruit said she should check again in the morning.
Sheila
Gold Member
I really haven't been pushing the recruiting factor. I've had a few people ask questions here & express an interest in signing, but none ever did. Two weeks ago I had a potential recruit go with me to observe a cooking show. She even pulled the roll case for me because she wanted to get the "full effect". Afterward, she was excited and said she wants to sign, just needs to figure out finances on WHEN she can sign. I gave her all the marketing material to review at home & a DVD to watch. I've only sent her one e-mail since with the current new consultant incentives. I need to follow up with her tomorrow.

But while I was waiting to hear back from her, another person approached me & asked to sign! She did the online contract tonight. :sing: She's new to the island and doesn't know very many people here, so she's doing a catalog show as her first show and asking her friends/family in the states to host some catalog shows to help get her qualified! She's going to hit up her few acquaintances here on the island to help get her going here with other people she does not know. She's active duty military, so she can't do this full time even if she wanted. Right now she just wants to do it to support her addiction to the product. When I went to interview her last night, her husband & her neighbor were more excited I think than she was. They were both VERY supportive and are both apparently the reason that she called me. :thumbup:

Nice! Congrats! and another in the works....whoooo hooo!

Congrats!! That's awesome! :thumbup:

CONGRATS!!! Doesn't it feel great? That's awesome!

I expected some type of notification e-mail from corporate. Weird that it's been about 10 hours & I've not received anything yet! How are we supposed to know when someone goes to our web page & signs up if they didn't tell us?

Did she enter your Consultant's number when she signed up? I think that is one of the important factors in it being "your recruit". It would be worth your following up with HO, sooner, rather than later.

Congratulations!

She clicked the "Join my team" link on my web page. I'm not sure if she has to acknowledge me again???

Congrat's!

Since the new career plan went into effect, I haven't rec'd emails from HO when I have a new recruit.

I just called & asked. With the new career plan, the e-mail notifications stopped. That's crazy!!! You now have to go to Consultant Connection to see a new recruit. It's been a little over 24 hours, but has not yet posted. She said it should show up after 2PM her time today. That's the middle of the night for me. I guess I"ll check again in the morning.

What is "I Signed My First Recruit!"?

"I Signed My First Recruit!" is a program designed to help individuals who are new to recruitment successfully sign their first recruit. It provides tips, strategies, and resources to help you navigate the recruitment process and ultimately sign your first recruit.

Who is "I Signed My First Recruit!" for?

"I Signed My First Recruit!" is for anyone who is new to recruitment and looking to sign their first recruit. It can be useful for individuals in various industries, such as direct sales, network marketing, and more.

What can I expect to learn from "I Signed My First Recruit!"?

"I Signed My First Recruit!" covers topics such as how to identify potential recruits, how to approach and communicate with them, how to handle objections, and how to close the deal and successfully sign your first recruit.

Is "I Signed My First Recruit!" a one-time purchase or a subscription?

"I Signed My First Recruit!" is a one-time purchase. Once you purchase the program, you will have access to all the resources and materials indefinitely.

Are there any guarantees with "I Signed My First Recruit!"?

Yes, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the program for any reason, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Pampered Angel