• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essential Supplies for New Recruits: Get Them Off to a Strong Start!

In summary, "New Recruit Paperwork" is a collection of documents and forms that new employees must fill out and submit to their employer before starting a new job. It is necessary for employers to gather important information and establish the terms and conditions of employment. Typical documents included in "New Recruit Paperwork" may include an employment application, tax forms, and employment eligibility verification. The paperwork should ideally be completed before the first day of work, but can also be completed on the first day if necessary. Failure to complete the paperwork may cause delays and issues with the employee's employment.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have a new recruit that will be joining in either late August or early Sept. I'd like to help her out with some supplies to get started (esp. mini-catalogs for invites). What would you put on supply order to help a new recruit off & running?

I would include some recipe cards. I use them more than I do business cards.

Recipe cards
SB Cookbooks
I also like the Show Tally Form. I know not everyone uses it, but I've been using it, and my hosts really appreciate all of their info in one place. It's fairly inexpensive ($2.50, I think?).

I tell my new consultants (since most of them have been hosts of mine) to just use the invitations given with their kit to begin their business. I encourage mailing the invites, and using the mini cats. - but not until they have established their business and started earning money.

What is "New Recruit Paperwork"?

"New Recruit Paperwork" refers to the collection of documents and forms that a new employee must fill out and submit to their employer upon starting a new job. These documents typically include personal information, tax forms, and employment agreements.

Why is "New Recruit Paperwork" necessary?

"New Recruit Paperwork" is necessary for employers to gather important information from their new employees, such as contact information, tax withholding preferences, and employment eligibility. It also helps to establish the terms and conditions of employment, protecting both the employer and the employee.

What types of documents are typically included in "New Recruit Paperwork"?

The specific documents included in "New Recruit Paperwork" may vary depending on the company and the position, but some common ones include an employment application, W-4 tax form, I-9 employment eligibility verification form, direct deposit authorization form, and any necessary confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements.

When should "New Recruit Paperwork" be completed?

"New Recruit Paperwork" should ideally be completed and submitted to the employer before the employee's first day of work. This allows the employer to process the paperwork and have everything in order for the employee's start date. However, if necessary, the paperwork can be completed on the first day of work.

What happens if "New Recruit Paperwork" is not completed?

If "New Recruit Paperwork" is not completed, it may delay the employee's start date and cause issues with their employment. It is important for new employees to complete all necessary paperwork in a timely manner to ensure a smooth onboarding process and avoid any potential problems with their employment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
bgupton
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • esavvymom