• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Signing a Recruit

In summary, the lady can sign up today and choose March for her SS1. She will have all of Feb and Mar as her introductory period. If she signs up online, she will get her consultant id # by the end of the week. If she is there to sign up in person, she can choose March for her SS1. Her kit will not ship until the 1st of the following month, but anything she does from the time she signs through March 31 counts for her SS1.
amartin
Hi, I have a lady that wants to join Pampered Chef, and she wants to do her first show next Tuesday (with my help). My question is if she signs up today will she be able to start selling by next Tuesday if we use all of my stuff?

Yeah, I'd say to sign her up online that way she'll get her consultant id # by the end of the week!

for sure but I would have her sign tomorrow Feb 1 so she has till March 31 for her SS1 if not she will only have till Feb 28th. But if u are going to be there anyway no problem, it all happens quickly.

March as SS1Even if she signs up today she can choose March for her SS1. Then she will have all of Feb and Mar as her introductory period. I had a recruit to sign on August 28th and she was able to choose October as her SS1. If she uses the online agreement there will be a drop down box that asks which month she wants to use for her SS1. It will have 2 options usually. Since it is the end of January, Feb and March are the options she will get to choose from!

3 people...:D on my team have signed in January and their first SS month is March! This gives more time to earn SS bonuses and plus bonuses!

I signed in December and online it didn't let me use Feb. as my SS1. Kinda wanted Feb. I didn't qualify in Jan.

I think if you sign in the 2nd half of the month, then you get an option for your SS1 month to be TWO months out. But your kit won't ship until the 1st of the following month. For example, if someone signs at the end of January, they probably had March as one of their choices, but their kits won't ship until Feb. 1st. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :eek:

pamperedbecky said:
I think if you sign in the 2nd half of the month, then you get an option for your SS1 month to be TWO months out. But your kit won't ship until the 1st of the following month. For example, if someone signs at the end of January, they probably had March as one of their choices, but their kits won't ship until Feb. 1st. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :eek:
That's exactly right. I believe the magic date to get that extra month is the 16th. The hard part is waiting for the kit because if they took the earlier month it would ship immediately. I suggest that they look at their personal calendars and decide what will work best for them. I do love that they get almost a full 2 months to get started and to earn extra SS bonuses!

One more question....I have a new recruit that is going to sign up tomorrow. She is putting March as her SS1. If she does any shows in Feb. will they count towards SS1 or just the shows she does in March?

Congratulations!!! If your recruit is choosing March as her first month, BOTH February and March sales will count toward her SS1. Good luck!

Anything from the time she signs through March 31 counts for her SS1!

I wish I had known about the 1st half/2nd half of the month thing-I signed Dec. 13. I could have waited a couple more days and I would have definately qualified my first SS month. Oh well, I took that time to learn as much as possible and trying to make up for it this month! :)

SsI signed agreement 1-30-06 and was able to pick my month, I chose March :)

:cool:

pamperedbecky said:

Do hand written kit order formIf you have a consultant that signs at the beginning of the month of March but wants May as their SS month 1 you can always mail in their kit order form. But as many said above, their SS kit does not get shipped until the month before their SS month 1, so in this case April. Depends on the type of person they are. I have people that jump right in with both feet, then I have others that dip their toes in and finally stick one foot in! :rolleyes:

THANKS for all your help!!

I just received an email from HO that my first recruit has submitted her consultant agreement. We have been talking about her signing for over a month. She had booked a show from her friend for this Saturday and she asked me at the show last month all about PC. She went with me to cluster meeting last month. I have kept in touch and she kept saying she hadn't signed up, but still wanted to. I was beginning to wonder if she had changed her mind. She has her six shows listed, but I am hoping she will get some more bookings at her show on Saturday. Will they ship her kit right away? I want to give her some catalogs to get started, so I plan on giving her the current one and some new ones. I definately want her to get qualified in March so she can earn that skillet. How long will it take for HO to give her a consultant number?

She should receive an email from the home office a couple days after she signed that contains her consultant number and password for Consultant's Corner. Do you know which month she picked as her first SS month? If she picked March, it'll ship as soon as possible. If she picked April, it won't ship until March 1st.

Congratulations! :)

Quick ?Hi:

I've been reading, printing, putting together host/hostess's pkgs, getting ready for priority mail in a.m.....

Anyways,

I'm trying to find an opportunity brochure SP?; would that have come in my Super Starter kit? I'd really like to get that in the pkg and mailed tomorrow :)

Thanks in advance for help.

Liz

BethCooks4U said:
That's exactly right. I believe the magic date to get that extra month is the 16th. The hard part is waiting for the kit because if they took the earlier month it would ship immediately. I suggest that they look at their personal calendars and decide what will work best for them. I do love that they get almost a full 2 months to get started and to earn extra SS bonuses!

Opportunity Brochure??I just checked the PP and it says we should've received 25 opportunity brochure?? What do they look like?

I'm starting to fall asleep now and really want to get this done!!!

thx

Soothenrelax said:
Hi:

I've been reading, printing, putting together host/hostess's pkgs, getting ready for priority mail in a.m.....

Anyways,

I'm trying to find an opportunity brochure SP?; would that have come in my Super Starter kit? I'd really like to get that in the pkg and mailed tomorrow :)

Thanks in advance for help.

Liz

Opportunity Brochures??Are they the green/white, forms to assist hostess to get ready for show??

tia

Soothenrelax said:
I just checked the PP and it says we should've received 25 opportunity brochure?? What do they look like?

I'm starting to fall asleep now and really want to get this done!!!

thx

Opportunity Brochures are the "Your Life Your Way" brochures!

The green/white brochure is the Show Planners!

re: OpportunityI kept looking last night and couldn't find them anywhere :( I sent the "show planners." and most everything else. My pkgs are all sealed now too.

I didn't do the recommended step of checking all my Super Starter kit against the included sheet. I should've done that :(

Ps: ThanksPS: THANKS :)

Soothenrelax said:
Are they the green/white, forms to assist hostess to get ready for show??

tia

What is the process for recruiting someone to join Pampered Chef?

The process for recruiting someone to join Pampered Chef involves first finding a potential recruit who is interested in the company and its products. Then, you can share information about the business opportunity and the benefits of joining Pampered Chef. If the person is interested, you can help them sign up as a consultant and provide them with resources and support as they start their Pampered Chef journey.

Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to sign someone up as a recruit?

No, you do not need to have experience in sales or cooking to sign someone up as a recruit. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive training and resources to help you effectively share the business opportunity with others. Plus, the company offers a wide range of products, so you can focus on the ones that align with your interests and strengths.

What are the benefits of signing someone up as a recruit?

Signing someone up as a recruit can come with several benefits. First, you have the opportunity to help someone start their own business and achieve their goals. Additionally, as their sponsor, you can earn commission on their sales and build a team that can potentially increase your income. Plus, having a strong team can also provide support and motivation for your own business.

Is there a timeline for signing up a recruit?

No, there is no set timeline for signing up a recruit. It can happen at any time, depending on when you find someone who is interested in joining Pampered Chef. Some consultants may choose to focus on recruiting during certain times of the year or during specific promotions, but ultimately, the timing is up to you and the potential recruit.

Are there any requirements for signing up a recruit?

There are no specific requirements for signing up a recruit, but it is important to make sure that the person is genuinely interested in the business opportunity and willing to put in the effort to make it successful. It is also important to ensure that the person understands the commitment and responsibilities of being a Pampered Chef consultant before signing up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jessinthekitchen