• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to join my team and get exclusive bonuses?

In summary, to set up an email reminder for your Pampered Chef party, log into your account on the website, go to the "My Parties" section, select the party, click on "Send Email" under the "Invitations" tab, and fill in the necessary information. Yes, you can customize the content of the email reminder by editing the subject line, adding a personal message, or including a specific offer. You can send up to three email reminders for a party, with the option to schedule them at a specific time. The reminders will be sent to guests who have not yet RSVP'd and you can choose to exclude certain guests if needed.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
This is what my signature currently says on my email. I'm wanting to put out a mass email to all my family, friends, past hosts and customers. (I had a new recruit sign up today from the flyer attached! Woo Hoo! On the back was a flyer I found here that showed the two kits.)

My name, #, phone, email and website then....
Ever thought of becoming a Consultant? Purchase the starter kit before August 11th for $155 or as low as $65 for the Mini Kit.
When you qualify in your first 30 days with $1250 in sales (usually in as little as 3 to 4 shows) you'll receive:

$50 Visa Gift Card (Making your kit $105 or $15!!) (I'm offering this as an extra incintive to help grow my team.)
Your Choice of ANY TWO pieces of Stoneware (Valued up to $115)
$100 in Pampered Chef Gift Certificates
plus a minimum PAYCHECK of $250.00.
Have more questions? Call me TODAY! I'd love to have YOU on my team!

Know some one who would be interested? I give GREAT Referral Gifts!!

So what do I say on top of that. Should I add the flyer again? Or just say something like...
Time is running out to take advantage of the additional $50 Visa Gift Card.
I need some word help.
Thanks guys!

Attachments

• ever thought.doc
    33 KB · Views: 367
Looks great. Why Aug. 11? Thanks....

I'm trying to get them right away. The $100 PC Bucks I earn for recruiting from attending conference is good until the 11th. After that I'm just going to give away the $50 to still get those recruits.

ANY HELP WITH WORDS? ANYONE?

1. How do I set up an email reminder for my Pampered Chef party?

To set up an email reminder, first log into your Pampered Chef account on the website. Then, go to the "My Parties" section and select the party you want to set up a reminder for. Under the "Invitations" tab, click on the "Send Email" button and select the option for a reminder email. Fill in the necessary information and click "Send" to schedule the reminder.

2. Can I customize the content of the email reminder?

Yes, you can customize the content of the email reminder. When setting up the reminder, you can edit the subject line and add a personal message to the email. You can also choose to include a specific offer or promotion in the reminder to entice guests to attend.

3. How many email reminders can I send for a party?

You can send up to three email reminders for a party. This allows you to send a reminder a week before, a few days before, and the day of the party. This ensures that guests have multiple opportunities to see the reminder and RSVP.

4. Can I schedule the email reminder to be sent at a specific time?

Yes, you can schedule the email reminder to be sent at a specific time. When setting up the reminder, you can choose the date and time you want the email to be sent. This is helpful if you want to make sure the reminder is sent during a specific time frame, such as during the evening when people are more likely to check their emails.

5. Will the email reminder be sent to everyone on my guest list?

Yes, the email reminder will be sent to everyone on your guest list who has not yet RSVP'd for the party. If a guest has already RSVP'd, they will not receive the reminder. You can also choose to exclude certain guests from receiving the reminder if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChipLines