• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Signing a Host on Friday: Overcoming Nerves and Increasing Success Rate

In summary, the best way to approach someone about signing up for Pampered Chef is to be genuine and share your own personal experience with the company. There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to earn extra income, and the opportunity to meet new people and make new connections. You can still work for Pampered Chef if you have a full-time job, as it is a great side hustle that allows you to work around your schedule. No prior cooking or sales experience is necessary to be successful with Pampered Chef, as they provide all the necessary training and support. The start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant vary depending on the kit you choose, with starter kits ranging from $99
cewcooks
I have a host on Friday that used to do pc several years ago, I feel like I have a chance with her, but I am very nervous since the last girl I signed quit 3 days before her scheduled kickoff party. I have not mentioned anything to her yet and we have mostly been corresponding thru e mail.

Any advice, tips Thanks so much in advance!

Just ask her if she would be interested in starting her PC business again? The worst she is going to say is "No" and you haven't lost anything. The awesome thing is she may say "Yes" and you have a new consultant. :)

Make it all about her. Is she really excited about her party, have you talked about giving her the bookings to start her business if she is interested in starting again?

You might ask why she stopped selling in the past, maybe that issue has been resolved now and she just needs to be asked.

1. How do I approach someone about signing up for Pampered Chef?

The best way to approach someone about signing up for Pampered Chef is to be genuine and share your own personal experience with the company. Let them know how the business has positively impacted your life and offer to answer any questions they may have.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to earn extra income, and the opportunity to meet new people and make new connections. You also get to be a part of a supportive and fun community of like-minded individuals.

3. Can I still work for Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef is a great side hustle for those with full-time jobs. You can work around your schedule and still have time for other commitments. Plus, the more you put into your Pampered Chef business, the more you can potentially earn.

4. Do I need to have any prior cooking or sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you don't need any prior experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary training and support to help you grow your business. As long as you have a passion for cooking and are willing to learn and try new things, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. What are the start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant vary depending on the kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $99 to $259 and include all the tools and resources you need to get started. Plus, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• valsped
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
TropicalChef
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefBevShu