• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoooo! Celebrating My 1st Recruits: A Dynamic Husband/Wife Team | PC$$$ Bonus

In summary, "Wahooooo 1St Recruits" is a sports recruiting program that connects high school athletes with college coaches in hopes of securing athletic scholarships. It is open to all sports and levels of competition. The benefits of joining include increased visibility and support throughout the recruiting process. The program helps with the process by creating highlight videos, promoting athletes, and offering personalized guidance. There is a fee to join, but there are different options available to fit each athlete's budget. The fees go towards creating resources and promoting athletes to increase their chances of success.
StacieB
Gold Member
I am so excited, finally after 2 1/2 years I have my first recruits. They are a husband/wife team and I am so excited to start working with them. I am also super excited cause I had forgotten that i got an extra $100 in PC $$$ along with the $50 gift card since I went to conference. WAHOOOOOO!!:sing:

Congratulations!Help them qualify in that 30 days so you can get those bonuses and they can get all of theirs! (they'd get 2 stones, $100 PC Bucks, plus a nice fat commission check for their first 30 days)

Congratulations!!!Just checking ... did each one sign a contract? If not, make sure they understand that only the one on the contract is insured!!

Thanks Shila I will do that.

Congratulations on your first recruits! That is such an exciting milestone in your Pampered Chef journey. Having a husband/wife team is even better because they can support and motivate each other in their business. And getting that extra $100 in PC $$$ is just the cherry on top! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see all the success you will have with your new team members. Wahoooo indeed! :party:

What is "Wahooooo 1St Recruits"?

"Wahooooo 1St Recruits" is a sports recruiting program that helps connect high school athletes with college coaches. It focuses on promoting and showcasing the talents of young athletes to increase their chances of receiving athletic scholarships.

Who can join "Wahooooo 1St Recruits"?

Any high school athlete who is looking to play sports at the college level can join "Wahooooo 1St Recruits". The program is open to all sports and all levels of competition.

What are the benefits of joining "Wahooooo 1St Recruits"?

By joining "Wahooooo 1St Recruits", athletes have the opportunity to showcase their skills to a wide network of college coaches. This increases their chances of being recruited and receiving athletic scholarships. The program also provides guidance and support throughout the recruiting process.

How does "Wahooooo 1St Recruits" help with the recruiting process?

"Wahooooo 1St Recruits" helps by creating a highlight video for athletes, promoting them to college coaches, and providing resources for them to improve their skills and increase their visibility. The program also offers personalized guidance and support throughout the recruiting process.

Is there a fee to join "Wahooooo 1St Recruits"?

Yes, there is a fee to join "Wahooooo 1St Recruits". However, the program offers different membership options to fit the budget of each athlete. The fees go towards creating highlight videos, promoting athletes, and providing resources to help them succeed in the recruiting process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mrssyvo