• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Info to Give a Potential Recruit?

In summary, the potential recruit wants to email the recruiter some information and the recruiter is meeting for a recruiting interview.
kittychef
I have a potential recruit and I want to make sure I give her all the right information right now. This will be my 2nd recruit and the 1st one hasn't done anything since getting her kit so I want to make sure that things go better this time around.
She wants me to email her some info and we are also meeting for a recruiting interview. I thought about bringing the Your life your way booklet to the interview but I'm not sure of what to email her.
Any ideas?

TIA!

Sometimes we overwhelm people by giving them too much info. The best, in my opnion, is to talk with her to answer her questions. Once she has had a chance to have her questions answered, she will feel better about making an informed decision. Don't over complicate the interview with lot's of "stuff". I highly recommend looking at the file that Duska Mills put out. I posted it a while back, but I will put it here too for you. It is really packed with simple advice!

Good Luck!

Attachments

• Duska Mills Recruting_Maybe-to-Yes[1].doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 366
  • Duska Mills Recruiting Interview like [1].doc
    47 KB · Views: 482
Connie thanks for sharing! :)

And be sure you've taken the Online Training courses on "Recruiting". There are two...one about "from invitation to interview", and the other covers the "interview". It is very good and explains how to use the simple and very nice brochures/flyers that PC makes for us. I'm all for keeping it simple!

thank you so much!

Thanx everyone! I just had a hostess of mine last nite when I dropped her product off tell me she has a co-worker that wants to sign, and wants to sign under me. My first Pampered Chef recruit. I will definitely go thru all this immediately! Thanx again!

Wish me luck! Tomorrow I call a "maybe" from Friday night's show. She took a couple of our brochures and the DVD. I already have two recruits but didn't have to work or interview them. I am so nervous! I know this would be great for her and I would love to make this a positive experience for both of us!

1. What type of company information should I provide to a potential recruit?

When reaching out to a potential recruit, it is important to provide them with basic information about your company, such as the company's mission and values, the industry you operate in, and any notable achievements or awards. This will give the recruit a better understanding of your company and its values, and help them determine if it aligns with their own goals and values.

2. Should I share details about the job responsibilities and expectations?

Yes, it is important to provide a potential recruit with a clear understanding of the job responsibilities and expectations. This will help them determine if they have the necessary skills and experience for the role, and if it is a good fit for their career goals. It will also prevent any misunderstandings or miscommunication later on in the recruitment process.

3. Is it necessary to disclose information about salary and benefits?

While it is not always necessary to disclose specific salary and benefits information, it is important to provide a general range or estimate to give the potential recruit an idea of what they can expect. This will help them determine if the compensation package aligns with their expectations and needs. If you are not able to provide a specific number, you can mention that the salary and benefits will be discussed further in the recruitment process.

4. What information should I provide about the company culture?

Company culture can play a crucial role in a recruit's decision to join a company. It is important to provide information about the company's culture, such as work-life balance, employee engagement initiatives, and any unique perks or benefits the company offers. This will give the potential recruit a better understanding of the company's values and overall atmosphere.

5. Should I share any information about the team or colleagues the recruit will be working with?

Yes, it can be helpful to provide some information about the team or colleagues the recruit will be working with. This can include the team's size, roles and responsibilities, and any notable achievements or projects they have worked on. This will give the recruit a better understanding of the team dynamics and the potential for collaboration and growth within the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • gussey30